[Archive] Score! **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**(1)

ingtar_shinowa:

I’m starting to get excited about the old 2nd and 3rd edition Chaos Dwarfs. I’m traditionally a big hat guy but baggronor’s Standard bearer is hot stuff. I just won an auction for 9 old chaos dwarf models, a bazooka crew, and a swivel gun w/ crew for $25!

I think I’ll paint these guys up next and use a small force for scenarios in the local campaign just as a nuisance terrain type until I get the hang of 8th edition.

zobo1942:

Nicely done!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

ingtar_shinowa:

I also picked up 4 Renegade Chaos Dwarf models for $1.55. Its sorta been my day!

zobo1942:

Holy crap!

Maybe I should get YOU to bid on the ebay auctions I’m interested in.

Care to share your secrets?

ingtar_shinowa:

Alot of good deals on the old style CD’s. One more auction I hope I get a good deal on!

ingtar_shinowa:

Zobo, my strategy is to search ebay a few times of day for what I’m looking for and sorting by newly listed first. That way I see EVERY auction. I’ve nabbed really great buy it nows for CD’s at $1-$2 a figure which is pretty unheard of.

zobo1942:

As I’ve mentioned in other places, I SUCK at winning auctions. So far, I have won ZERO miniature auctions!

I never thought of looking at ‘newly listed’ and scooping the ‘buy it now’ listings - I’ve always look for ‘ending soonest’.

Thanks for the advice!