[Archive] Sebastian Xander Salmon is born

Canix:

Future Chaos dwarf reinforcements.Hi just to say had a baby son yesterday 7lb 12oz

We have named him Sebastian Xander Salmon.

Although my gf suggested xander ,alex already taken by cousin it fits well

:hat:):hat:):hat:)

Thommy H:

Congratulations! :cheers

The beer is for you, not for the baby. That wouldn’t work.

Vodevil:

Congrats dude! Have fun changing those diapers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dracomancer:

Hey congrats, you probably need a drink or five after that :wink:

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Cheers!

Xander:

Congrats! I am honoured?

:cheers

clam:

Congrats :cheers - but bid farewell to you beloved CDs for a time :wink:

Had myself a second son 4� month ago. Didn’t give my much CD-time - but a lot of sleepless nights:o But there is light … now!

Canix:

:cheersHi thanks all .i have an 8 year old daughter and actually started gaming againwhen she was born after break of ten years my cd will be painted sooner ( its easy enough to pick up in spare moments as stuff is out all the time)

Ghrask Dragh:

Congratulations to you and your gf :cheers and best wishes for Sebastian!

cornixt:

Congrats. Took me ages to get back into the hooby after the birth of my daughter - why did the time go? And that was before she could walk!

Hammerhand:

Congratulations! :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

My son is now 2yrs old. I never took a break from the hobby (although this really annoyed the wife!!) until I caught chicken Pox of him and nearly died (it’s nasty sh*t for adults). I spent ages in hospital and when I came out my co-ordination was shot to bits. As soon as I could see straight I picked up my paintbrushes!!!

Good luck to you, your gf and your boy. I am sure he will be whipping slaves as soon as he can stand!!

:cheers

Sigose:

Congrats man! I hope he grows up to be strong and such. :hat off

~Sigose

AGPO:

Congratulations mon ami! Kids are great fun, I work with them, although I have non of my own (I think my gf would rather finish uni first!) and they always suprise you. One 5yo I teach one dropped a 14yo with a single punch to the crotch, and this was the sweetest kid I ever met! Anyway, good luck to the lot of you

Canix:

Many thanks to all he is home now and making his prescence felt :):hat

hal:

Salmon, is that a last name? very interesting.

Anyway congrats on your new-born and best of luck in the future!

cornixt:

Salmon, is that a last name?

hal
Sounds fishy to me :sick

Titanomachy:

I know I’m a bit late, but I would also like to congratulate you on the birth of your new child. I hope he brings you and your girlfriend joy and happy memories.

Canix:

Thanks all, hopefully he will be able to leap the waterfalls of life:hat

duktu:

Congrats from me too :slight_smile: I’m sure your son will be a healthy war-gamer when he grows up!

Willmark:

Looks like a he is a beardless Chaos Stuntie, that is a very rare mutation indeed. Is there even a faction of those represented here on the site? :slight_smile:

All kidding aside congrats, My last child (a son) was born last summer; can’t wait till we play Warhammer together.

Kobarf:

So he’s going to be a helmet guy isn’t he :wink:

Congratulations! :cheers

Kobarf