[Archive] Second CDO Group buy

zobo1942:

payment #2 sent.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

zobo1942:

MESSAGE FROM SHEF:

I just got an email from Shef, and apparently, he’s having some internet-related issues. Apparently, he’s just waiting for another payment, and then then group payment goes to Starscream.

starscream:

Just to let everyone know the parcel was sent today via Parcelforce, they reckon around 5 working days to USA.

Hope you all enjoy your new chaos dwarfs.

I may have sold my collection but I’ll still be frequenting this forum!

Cheers

Si (Starscream)

Shef:

great news! i’ll let everyone know when it arrives and then i’ll get shipping quotes for everyone with their adresses and then bam there on there way.

zobo1942:

Excellent!

Glad to see you’re back online!

Shef:

kinda but not really, still posting from work after everyone is gone and i’m done. still will be till thursday at the latest till i’m back 100%.

everyone do me a favor and send me your adresses with your real names/screen names and what was yours so i can do a little shipping manifest

just throught i’d post something, i haven’t gotten a package yet. i will check again monday. thats when i expect it, but i figure wedensday is most likely

ok got the package today and everything is there! like i expected there is some damage in shipping with all these metal figures going from there to here, couple of broken axes one warrior one bull centuar, one standerd was borken aswell, some bent weapons here a there but everything else seems fine. i will be packing them up over the next couple days to be sent out. thats when i’ll let everyone know the final price.

starscream:

woohoo really glad it got there in more or less 1 piece. I always worry sending expensive items overseas.

Really sorry a couple of bits broke, I wrapped everything as securely as I could.

Hope everyone enjoys their new minis.

Si (Starscream)

gIL^:

Awesome transaction happy news for all!

Shef:

yeah i throught i included in that post that you packed them very well, but alas i did not…but you did

Shef:

ok i’ve posted all package now, was waiting on one final email and was fighting off a upper respiratory infection so i put it a little off.

i now have the final shipping price, figured i’d ask for the shipping after i shipped cause i had put it off a lot longer then i throught i would.

pm’s coming guys

zobo1942:

payment sent.

silentbob27:

Mine to. Thanks for doing this!

Crh608:

Payment sent.

Crh608:

Everything arrived and looks great. Thanks for organizing Shef!!!

Shef:

awesome glad they got there!