[Archive] Selling ABYSSAL DWARF BLACK SOULS REGIMENT

Bolg:

I have a box of 20 Manic Evil Dwarves, I have no use for them as I play 3dr ed models so make me an offer.

The core warrior set and the staple of all Abyssal Dwarf Armies. Abyssal Dwarf Black Souls carry lethal weapons and shields, these twisted Dwarfs inflict pain agony on any who stand before them, taking pleasure in the kill.

Number of Miniatures: 20

Product Type: Hybrid Miniatures

Unit Type: Core Unit

This Set Includes:

20 Abyssal Dwarf Black Souls

Mantic Guide

Mantic Points

20mm Square Bases

Mantic Carry Case with Protective Foam

Models supplied unassembled and unpainted.

Box has been opened but is complete

Make me an offer online they are £19.99, I’ll take less.

If you are interested. I will ship worldwide (except Italy due to multiple bad experiences)

(I edited an old post, first 5 reactions might be a bit off)

Bolg:

kick.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Threadbare:

Seem a little pricey, but these are what you’re looking for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GW-Warhammer-40K-Ork-Guard-Marine-Gun-Wheels-Bits-/250864483404?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item3a68b03c4c

I remember seeing a thread a while back talking about alternatives to GW wheels but I can’t find it atm.

Bolg:

Thanx for the input (: I’ll have a good look around.

These are a bit pricey but at least the are still sold.

Kronos:

I had a look through the bits box and found two wheels the same as in your picture. You are welcome to them. I am in Australia though.

Kronos

Bolg:

@Kronos: PM send (:

Bolg:

Edited first post, now selling Bull centaurs.

Bolg:

Edited first post, now selling a box of 20 mantic evil dwarves.

Bolg:

Updated the first post, still selling a box of Mantic evil dwarves.

Bolg:

kick… (:

Bolg:

As this box of Manic Evil Dwarves is still in my collection, and AoS made some people switch lets kick this thread up one last time…

Hunter:

If it’s Black Souls rather than Immortals, you may have some luck on the Mantic forums. Black Souls minis are currently OOP and quite a few people seem keen to get a hold of them.

Bolg:

If it's Black Souls rather than Immortals, you may have some luck on the Mantic forums. Black Souls minis are currently OOP and quite a few people seem keen to get a hold of them.

Hunter
Thanx! They are black souls. Now i'll just have to figure out how much they are worth and where those fora are. (google will be of help I might think)