[Archive] Selling CD Army / Bloodbowl Team!

Silent2001:

Hi guys,

I’m looking to sell my chaos dwarf army in its entirety, with the codex, but I’m only going to sell it for the right price. Heres what I have:

29 chaos dwarves, including metal command group

Lord on foot

Lord on great taurus

Sorcerer on lammasu

14 hobgoblin wolf riders including standard

Death Rocket

2 Earthshakers

1 hobgoblin bolt thrower

10 Black Orcs
-

BLOODBOWL

6 Hobgoblins

4 Chaos Dwarves

1 Bull Centaur

I can also sell them seperately. Again, if the price is right.

I’m shipping out of the UK.

Skink:

I’m interested in the 40 CDs if they’re plastic, and in the Hobbo hero on wolf. PM sent. I would like to see pics anyway, this will help other people buying your minis!

Hashut’s Blessing:

My suggestion is to sell it in parts - you’ll make more money from it and find more people interested. As you can see, Skink is interested in a few bits, but not the whole thing. I am too (primarily, Astragoth).

Skink:

I can also sell them seperately. Again, if the price is right.

Silent2001
I think he already made this point clear :)

Mad Dave:

Im interested in the blunderbusts.

Swissdictator:

I would also be interested in the warriors (plastic or metal, doesn’t matter),the Blunderbuss, and the Hobgoblin archers and warriors.

Though, the warriors and hobgoblins are what I have most interest in (so if Mad Dave makes a good offer I’ll still be interested. :wink: )

I’d also be willing to get the Hobgoblin bolt thrower I suppose if not too pricey, as I may may a “CD Rebellion” themed O&G army with Hobgoblins before the switched sides. :wink:

Silent2001:

I’ve just sold 10 of the warriors to a friend, and apparently I have a chaos dwarf lord on foot. Woo!

Swissdictator:

Just let me know what you’d want for the batch I am interested in. :slight_smile: PM with what you think is fair.

Where would you be shipping out of, I’m actually in Wisconsin, USA.

Silent2001:

Out of the UK, I’m willing to pay half the postage fees though… so long as they’re not too pricey!

Silent2001:

The hobgoblin lord and the chaos dwarf warriors have been sold!

Silent2001:

Have found a pack of black orcs, and my chaos dwarf blood bowl team!

Silent2001:

The warriors are now on sale once more!

Atreidai:

PM Sent

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Lord Aldades:

How much are you looking for for these:

12 blunderbusses

6 Hobgoblin Archers

6 hobgoblin warriors

5 sneaky gits

As well as for the Blood Bowl team?

Silent2001:

How much are you looking for for these:

12 blunderbusses

6 Hobgoblin Archers

6 hobgoblin warriors

5 sneaky gits

As well as for the Blood Bowl team?

Lord Aldades
6 pound per blunderbuss

5 pound per hobgoblin

Looking for £50 for the entire team.

Lord Aldades:

Alrighty, if they are still open by the end of july, I’ll take em then (visa reset for paypal :wink: )

Silent2001:

Alrighty, if they are still open by the end of july, I'll take em then (visa reset for paypal ;) )

Lord Aldades
It depends when at the end of july, sadly the only reason I'm selling the army is to pay my rent which is due the first of August. I'll try and hold them back for you if you can give me a rough estimate of when you'll be able to pay?

Kind regards,
Mark

Lord Aldades:

Should be around the 16th

Silent2001:

Should be around the 16th

Lord Aldades
Thats fine, thanks a lot!

I'll PM you some pics soonish.

Silent2001:

Going to give this a week before I place the items up on ebay for exortinate rates!