[Archive] Selling Chaos Dwarf Army for College

Khaosbeardling:

Hey guys,

I’m badly in need of money for college and so I need to sell my Chaos Dwarf army. I’ve had it for a few years and I’ve painted the Chaos Dwarf warriors that are Blood Bowl converts. I thought I’d post it here first since you guys rock and have many good memories of surfing the forums in High School.

1 CD Sorcerer

1 CD Hero

1 CD Special Character (The one with the robotic legs or whatever.)

1 CD Lord mounted on Flying Bull

1 HG Bolt Thrower

1 Death Rocket

1 Earthshaker Cannon (Whatever that rare choice cannon is)

17 CD Blunderbuss

11 Gitz

6 Chaos Dwarf Centaurs

25 Black Orcs

20 CD Warriors

20 CD Warriors Converted Blood Bowl

*Along with these will come some assorted figures that came with the army when I got them including some wolves and some Ogres I’m tacking on to get rid of them.

Everything is in good condition, minor glue repairs hear and there, but nothing serious. Most of the army is painted only a few are unpainted.

I am really looking to unload this army all at once, and looking to get the price I got it for which is $450.00 PM me for more information.

Willmark:

Always a good thing to post pictures so people can see what they are bidding on/buying.

Khaosbeardling:

Always a good thing to post pictures so people can see what they are bidding on/buying.

Willmark
I thought about that after I posted and will do so tomorrow after my class. Now it is time for bed. :hat off

Willmark:

Also yes it’s easier to sell it all at once but more difficult to get full price for it. Just a thought to consider selling unit by unit.