[Archive] Selling Citadel/Marauders/Big hats

Ghrask Dragh:

Hello fellows!

So right now I building a Chaos Dwarf army for AoS2 which took me back to drawing board a bit

Updates
Updated with items sold so far
Updated again and added Hellcannon

OK guys so update here I’m taking the plunge and going full on Forgeworld. Yep, the old collection is gathering dust and it’s not going to be played so I’d like to go to you lovely people.

I’ll list all I’ve got and PM me for prices if there’s anything your looking for…

Big Hats

Chaos Dwarf Lord (with Vulture, no banner) - SOLD
2 Champions no banner - SOLD
2 Sorcerers - SOLD
Astrogoth no banner
Great Taurus - SOLD
10 Blunderbuss - SOLD
1 Drummer and Standard Bearer - SOLD
10 hobgoblins - SOLD
1 hobgoblin banner - SOLD
Earthshaker Canon and crew

Also now looking to sell Metal Hellcannon

Citadel/Marauder

3 Marauder Mages
25 Crossbowmen - SOLD
13 Blunderbuss (Sjeordo sculpts)
10 Bazooka teams - SOLD
34 Citadel warriors - SOLD
Marauders collection (complete with Mage and Crossbowmen) - SOLD

The Marauder collection also includes a fair few doubles so if there are some you need let me know

Tenderisers - SOLD
Whirlwind - SOLD
2 Mortar crew - 1 SOLD
3 swivel guns

PM me if you would like pics of any specific minis, there is already interest in some of the big hats so I’ll look to update this list as time goes on

The pics are most of what  I own, so there is a few things in there I will be keeping it’s just the list above that is being sold

Ghrask Dragh:

bump updated

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Willmark:

I’m in need of three more crossbowmen.

After that? I might have an interest in the ass-cannon or a boar centaur for the whirlwind.

EDIT: likewise I might have an interest in the old school chaos dwarfs too depending on $.

Ghrask Dragh:

Updated with the sales so far, still a lot going on but most of the big hats are tagged too, just not updated yet as no money has changed hands.

I’ve been as fair as I can, just gone with first come serve. Got to say CDO is a great community, it’s easy to talk with you guys and your all as nice as I expected you guys to be :hat off

Also I’ve noticed some of us are been here for 11 years now… :s

@Willmark - PM’d you bud :cheers the ass-cannon is not for sale sorry, it cropped up in the pictures as I was having a bit of a sort out of everything

Parish:

MP sent

Ghrask Dragh:

bump updated

Ghrask Dragh:

bump

Only really the Hellcannon and Earthshaker left now.

I also wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone I’ve been talking to from the site, everybody has been fantastic to talk to and deal with and have been yet more proof (as if more was needed) that the best people in this hobby all belong to Chaos Dwarfs Online

Thanks again guys, hope your all happy with everything you got, looking forward to seeing the blogs updated

:cheers