[Archive] Selling GW Chaos Dwarf and Hobgoblin Models

Mortuus Imperio:

Hi there,

I’m selling unassembelled and unglued models diplayed on the pictures below. No missing parts.

1. & 3. HG Wolfrider (12�,� each)

2. CD Hero (15 �,�)

4. CD Bull Centaur Regiment, complete (80�,�)

5. HG Wolfrider Hero (20�,�)

6. CD Wizard on Lammasu (60�,�)

7. HG Command Crew (20�,�)

8. CD Earthshaker Cannon (60�,�)

9. CD Death Rocket (50�,�, no pic)

10. HG Dogs of War Oglah Khan Troop (60�,�)

I also have a 6th rulebook, collectors edition to offer. If you’re interested in any of my listings, please contact me via PM. I’d prefer to sell them instead of trading for other models. But if you have new and unassembled plastic models to give (army secondary) we can talk about it.

gIL^:

Hi there,

I'm selling unassembelled and unglued models diplayed on the pictures below. No missing parts.

2. CD Hero (15 �,�)

I also have a 6th rulebook, collectors edition to offer. If you're interested in any of my listings, please contact me via PM. I'd prefer to sell them instead of trading for other models. But if you have new and unassembled plastic models to give (army secondary) we can talk about it.

Mortuus Imperio
Your prices are quite unrealistic, I suggest you ebay them.

Zanko:

The prices are much “over the top” or you can also say “ridiculous”! :o

The high prices reminds me of the “Essex Girl” :wink:

:hashut

Baggronor:

Yeah, its a bit much to start at those prices… May as well just go straight to eBay…

zobo1942:

Hi there,

I'm selling unassembelled and unglued models diplayed on the pictures below. No missing parts.

2. CD Hero (15 �,�)

I also have a 6th rulebook, collectors edition to offer. If you're interested in any of my listings, please contact me via PM. I'd prefer to sell them instead of trading for other models. But if you have new and unassembled plastic models to give (army secondary) we can talk about it.

Mortuus Imperio
Yeesh!

Mortuus Imperio:

What do you think what point of orientation I have?? Is there any other sort of reliable “catalogue price” for those models? Haven’t found one yet!

It’s a common procedure to start at relatively high prices. In my experience no one who’s interested in it begins giving even higher bids. When negotiations start, the starting price always goes down.

The prices here are just a suggetion after all. In case you’re not only comment for bashing you’re welcome to make a serious suggestion yourself for anything that interest you. Of course, I won’t give them away for 50% of the prices mentioned above.

gIL^:

What do you think what point of orientation I have?? Is there any other sort of reliable "catalogue price" for those models? Haven't found one yet!

It's a common procedure to start at relatively high prices. In my experience no one who's interested in it begins giving even higher bids. When negotiations start, the starting price always goes down.

The prices here are just a suggetion after all. In case you're not only comment for bashing you're welcome to make a serious suggestion yourself for anything that interest you. Of course, I won't give them away for 50% of the prices mentioned above.

Mortuus Imperio
I know buddy don't worry about it im not bashing just helpful advice that you will be hard pressed selling them at those prices.

Sorry for the miscommunication.

But for example the lammasu you can still get of GW for £20 (23 euro) Which you are suggesting with theses sales that the wizard on top is worth around 37 euros ( £30 ) alone and even second hand.
The prices are much "over the top" or you can also say "ridiculous"! :o

The high prices reminds me of the "Essex Girl" ;)

:hashut

Zanko
Ohhh no not SWSNBN!

Shef:

i never buy anything that is bull or wolf for more then 5 usd each and foot troops never more then 3 each. you need ebay not here

Mortuus Imperio:

i never buy anything that is bull or wolf for more then 5 usd each and foot troops never more then 3 each. you need ebay not here

Shef
A Bull Centaur for 5$...and that in a condition I offer them? Well, lucky you!
If others call my prices ridiculously high, then I can say that, for a bull, 5 bucks are ridiculously low.

I'm under no pressure to sell them for such prices. As I have said: I have an open ear for every decent counteroffer.

gIL^:

Shef
A Bull Centaur for 5$...and that in a condition I offer them? Well, lucky you!
If others call my prices ridiculously high, then I can say that, for a bull, 5 bucks are ridiculously low.

I'm under no pressure to sell them for such prices. As I have said: I have an open ear for every decent counteroffer.

Mortuus Imperio
I think he meant things other than Bulls and wolfs.

Murdock129:

Yeah that would make more sense

Also it’d probably be better to split the BCs, as very few people will drop £70 for a bunch of them but will happily pay £10 for just one or £20 for two or such as

Nicodemus:

Sure some of the prices are high, but some aren’t too far off. 80�,� for the lot of BCs isn’t bad actually given that they go for an equivalent of ~10-15�,� each usually on eBay.

Completed Listings on eBay can sometimes give an indication of what the going rate is, but you need to check regularly, otherwise you end up seeing the outliers as opposed to a true average. There’s always the odd auction that goes for well below the going rate that we all miss out on and someone got a deal, meanwhile there auctions for a 60�,� Earthshaker that someone will decide they really need right now and will just buy. There’s only a few things (i.e. earthshaker) that really stand out as being a little high… but the Wolfriders etc aren’t too far off from the eBay rates.

eBay is the place for high prices. The crowd here is well aware of the going rate and are often willing to wait it out for a decent deal. Setting prices too high is off-putting for an informed cunsumer/buyer group and isn’t likely to make anyone feel all that encouraged or empowered to negotiate on price. A 30�,� Earthshaker is more reasonable, so starting at a 40-45�,� ask might see some folks make an offer.

Shef:

it may have not been clear but i restate it (not trying to start a flame war or anything i do wish you luck selling your items) i just got 20 wolf riders for 100 dollars us and 40 hobo foot for $120. thats about what i’d pay for those figures. 5 no more then 7 for wolfs and in bulk and 3-4 for hobo foot. CD warriors or blunderbusses 5 maybe 7, only if their metal warriors for 5 and blunder for 7 tops. anything more then that for gound troops and i can’t afford it, i’ll just wait 6 months or more to see if someone comes into my range.

this is the list of items that myself and a few others picked up off ebay in a group buy a couple months ago

x55 chaos dwarf warriors with 2 full commands 10 are plastic the rest are metal.

x15 bull centaurs

x30 blunderbuss with 2 champions

x7 hob goblin sneaky gits

x2 hobgoblin archers

x6 hobgoblin wolf riders with bow and standard (primed black over old paint)

x4 hobgoblin wolf riders hand weapon and standard (primed black over old paint)

x2 hobgoblin bolt throwers

x3 chaos dwarf rocket launchers

x1 chaos dwarf earth shaker cannon

x1 chaos dwarf earth shaker cannon (missing multiple pieces)

x1 chaos dwarf lord mechanized was a special character i think

x2 chaos dwarf sorcerer lord/hero

x1 chaos dwarf lord on great taurus

x1 chaos dwarf on lammasu

x1 ravening hordes army list for chaos dwarfs

total price: $500

your posting

x2 HG Wolfrider

x1 CD Hero

x7 CD Bull Centaur Regiment, complete (80�,�)

x1 HG Wolfrider Hero (20�,�)

x1 CD Wizard on Lammasu (60�,�)

x1 HG Command Crew (20�,�)

x1 CD Earthshaker Cannon (60�,�)

x1 CD Death Rocket (50�,�, no pic)

x5 HG Dogs of War Oglah Khan Troop

Total price: $518

I’m selling alot of stuff atm as well i based all my prices off GW current prices for models of equal type and then cut the price by 50% some items to 60% just to move them, and i’m willing to go lower on bulk. just my take on it in this economy