[Archive] Selling lots - get now before they go to ebay

Time of Madness:

Sold thanks

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

I’m interested in the Dwarf Berserker and would be tempted to buy the Kislev army if I wouldn’t know they’d be way too expensive for me.

So, how much for the Dwarf including P&P?

Thorne:

Disturbingly tempted to buy the Kislev army but how much we talking ? and i should immagine the P&P would be a killer too

starscream:

I’d be interested in Kislev too but again would depend how much we’re talking.

Time of Madness:

PM’s sent, thanks for the interest.

The Blood dragon lot has been sold.

Time of Madness

Hashut’s Blessing:

Few things: might be best to remove the pictures of the vampire stuff, makes things simpler. Secondly, you originally posted this in Warhammer Discussion, please use the Market Place for selling and buying in future, I’ve moved it for you, so no problems. Thirdly, what sort of price and P&P to England are you considering for the bloodletters, please?

Time of Madness:

Sorry about that, no idea why it didn’t end up in the market :frowning:

$16.00 shipped to the UK for the letters :wink: $2.00 a pop.

Time of Madness

EDIT: And FYI I’ll be putting the un-sold (is that a word) stuff on ebay tonight.

Time of Madness

Hashut’s Blessing:

Ah, excellent value, unfortunately, I don;t have the money. How long are you leaving it until everything goes on eBay?

No worries about it not being in the Market Place, it is now and shall be in future :wink:

Also, if you need to add something to your previous statement and nobody else has posted since, please use edit.

Time of Madness:

Shop by Category | eBay

Up on ebay now, thanks.

Time of Madness