[Archive] Selling my Huge Forgeworld Chaos Dwarf Collect (here we go again!)

Veshnakar:

EDIT:

NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Thanks again for the interest and sorry to get everyone’s hopes up!

RichardC1967:

So very long story short, my job has me relocating to an area where warhammer fantasy isn't played much, if at all. I'm talking maybe two guys. On the other hand there are a good 20-30 40k players in the area, but I have literally no interest in playing warhammer 40k whatsoever and with little incentive to continue the collection of this army, I have decided to part ways with it.

I just don't feel I have the drive/time to get it all painted and then turn around and have no one to play with it against! Sure it will look nice in my glass cabinet, but at this point that's not enough for me I'm afraid. You'll struggle to meet a more dedicated Chaos Dwarf fan as me, but it's either pack it up in it's case and forget about it, paint it up and hope that when I move again in 5 years that the Legion of Azgorh is still legal, and that where I move has people to play with, so basically.. here it goes.

___

The army contains the following

1 Copy of Tamurkhan signed by Alan Bligh and the Forgeworld (And as a free bonus I'll include photocopy of the Chaos Dwarf Rules section that I made from my book for personal use, that I had bound and covered, along with my laminated set of the Lore of Hashut magic cards that I made, and also my Chessex yellow and orange magma colored dice still in their dice cube.)

1 Converted Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer-Prophet to mount on either taurus of lammasu

1 Bale/Great Taurus from Forgeworld

1 Heavily Converted/Sculpted Lammasu

3 Forgeworld Daemonsmiths (the three hero set from forgeworld)

3 Converted Chaos Dwarf Characters from left to right as shown (Dark Castallan, Daemonsmith, and Dark Castallan BSB)

1 Batch of Assorted Chaos Dwarf Crew and Pieces

43 Forgeworld Infernal Guard with Hand Weapon, Shield, and Full Command

43 Forgeworld Infernal Guard with Hand Weapon, Shield, and Full Command

22 Forgeworld Infernal Guard with Fireglaives and Full Command

22 Forgeworld Infernal Guard with Fireglaives and Full Command

40 Heavily Converted Hobgoblins with Hand Weapon, Shield, and Full Command

40 Heavily Converted Hobgoblins with Hand Weapon, Shield, and Full Command

1 Forgeworld Magma Cannon

1 Forgeworld Deathshrieker Rocket

1 Forgeworld Iron Daemon

1 Metal Hellcannon

5 Heavily Converted Hobgoblin Wolf Riders with Bows and Musician

1 Forgeworld Siege Giant

1 Forgeworld Dreadquake Cannon

1 Brand New in Packaging (bnip) Zuzzy Miniatures 6x4 Sulfer Fields Gaming Mat
Shown here http://www.zuzzy.com/dr-tf-001_terra_flex_gaming_mat.html

1 BNIP Zuzzy Miniatures Complete Despolied Reaches Hills Set
http://www.zuzzy.com/dr-h-000_despoiled_hills_complete.html

1 BNIP Zuzzy Miniatures Complete Limestone Spurs Set
http://www.zuzzy.com/dr-ls-000_limestone_spurs_complete.html

1 BNIP Zuzzy Miniatures Complete Sulfer Vents Set
http://www.zuzzy.com/dr-sv-000_sulfur_vents_complete.html

1 BNIP Zuzzy Miniatures Complete Sulfer Mounds set
http://www.zuzzy.com/dr-sm-000_sulfur_mounds_complete.html

And here's a link to all of the pictures!

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Veshnakar/Warhammer%20Armies/Chaos%20Dwarfs/

____

Now I would like to sell this as a whole lot for a reasonable amount, and I know that is asking a fair bit since most people only want a couple of pieces, but for those of you only interested in one or two pieces, please wait a week or so and if it doesn't sell as a lot I will be piecing it out on ebay. Thank you very much.

-V

Veshnakar
You must be moving to Augusta, Ga. ,lots of 40k players but hardly any WFB players..wish I had some money..I'd love to get all of that from you..good luck..Hey I just realized you're about 2 hours away from me..

Animatone:

Hope all goes well with the new job and sorry to hear that you’re selling off your stuff. I will certainly PM you…

So if not 40k then what will you be up to? Infinity… Warmachine… Or something else?

Good luck!

DAGabriel:

That is too bad, Veshnakar.

But even if we all sometimes forget, real life takes precedent. Wish I could make you an offer for the whole lot, but will have to wait for single items, warmachines or fireglaives.

Veshnakar:

No worries friend! And don’t think I have forgotten you! I am holding back one Chaos Dwarf just for you!

And as for if I am going to go forward with the “hobby” aspect? Well there ARE in fact about 14 people here that play Warmachine/Hordes. Only trouble being is that I find myself very put off from the fact that every army takes a “special character” to lead it, but I may give a Minions army a shot. The gatormen look awesome!

CopperPot:

Wow what a bummer thats one huge collection your selling.

Animatone:

Skorne rock in Hordes… IMO, but still good luck with the job and hope you get what you’re asking for.

Murdock129:

I’ll definitely be looking for this all on ebay, unless someone sets up a group buy before that. Will international shipping be available?

I’d love practically anything in that army, it’s all gorgeous

rpitts2004:

Thats good news Vesh, You don’t have to sell your child!

gIL^:

Good for you mate, Have fun :smiley: Make sure we get to see them painted.

Murdock129:

No longer available? It’s no longer being sold or has been sold -is confused as per usual-

Either way, awesomeness

rpitts2004:

No longer available? It's no longer being sold or has been sold -is confused as per usual-

Either way, awesomeness

Murdock129
He is keeping it because Vesh found a store that has Fantasy players.

Murdock129:

That’s great that such an amazing collection is gonna be kept together and used

That sucks because it means I have to keep looking to find Infernal Guard models for sale that are assembled as I am completely incapable of assembling small infantry models and Forge World models, of which this is both

brotsorrow:

Congrats on being able to keep this fantastic collection!!!

DAGabriel:

No worries friend! And don't think I have forgotten you! I am holding back one Chaos Dwarf just for you!

Veshnakar
Don`t want to push, what do you think about X-mas?