[Archive] Selling off lots of Big Hats

Tomu:

Hey folks,

I have a bag full of big hat lead Chaos Dwarves, and I know how you guys love them, so I’d rather see them go to you and be loved than spend their lives circling Ebay for constant resale by extortionists.

Will post full list, pictures and descriptions soon.

Once I know there’s interest i’ll post an Ebay link and list things as ‘Buy it Now’ so you guys can snap them up at the going rate as listed here http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4200&page=5.

I’m UK based so all will be listed in english pounds, and postage will absorb ebay charges. Just like to say it’s awesome to see that someone out there still worships Hasut.

Tomu

Hashut’s Blessing:

I would recommend that, rather than putting them on eBay and trying to recoup the charges in the shipping cost, simply state where you live and where you are willing to ship to and post them up in this thread.

Tomu:

Ok. I’m in Bournemouth (Dorset, England) and will be willing to ship them anywhere in the world to whoever is willing to pay the shipping costs, under the usual disclaimer that I can’t be responsible for them once the postal service get their hands on them obviously. Will also happily sell them in person to anyone who wants to deal that way. Have finished using your fabulous Wiki to identify the lot, so here thay are.

The following list is what’s up for sale, unless otherwise annotated all items are complete (with correct sized base), unpainted metal and unassembled but not BNIB;

1 complete(but part painted) Lamassu

1 hero with axe 2 (missing back banner)

1 Sorceror (missing back banner)

2 Commands (Leader with sword, Standard and Musician)

2 Extra Leaders with Swords

2 Standard Bearers (banner poles snapped but present)

10 Chaos Dwarf Axemen

15 Chaos Dwarf Warriors with Blunderbuss (1 part painted)

1 Bull Centaur Standard Bearer (Part painted, Standard snapped but present)

1 Bull Centaur 1 (Part painted)

3 Bull Centaur Bodies (no torsos, part painted)

Astrago (MAIN BODY SECTION ONLY)

3 Earthshaker Crew with shell (also included base of earthshaker)

1 Rocket launcher with both Crew (Missing Chassis, but has wheels)

WD issues 162 and 163 (Both chaos dwarf focussed with original rules tactics and armylist, issue 163 has had a picture (i assume of the lamassu, I bought all of this at a car boot) cut from it, but all text remains intact. Proof perfect that some people are heathens.

Have also got a bucket load of same era Non-chaos dwarf models such an old dwarf in original style chaos armour (looks MM90 but cannot find him in wiki so assume he’s a non-chaos dwarf), some of which may be useful for conversions and proxies.

Thanks to Hasut’s Blessing for the advice,

Tomu

Shimsham:

Ok. I'm in Bournemouth (Dorset, England) and will be willing to ship them anywhere in the world to whoever is willing to pay the shipping costs, under the usual disclaimer that I can't be responsible for them once the postal service get their hands on them obviously. Will also happily sell them in person to anyone who wants to deal that way. Have finished using your fabulous Wiki to identify the lot, so here thay are.

The following list is what's up for sale, unless otherwise annotated all items are complete (with correct sized base), unpainted metal and unassembled but not BNIB;
1 complete(but part painted) Lamassu
1 hero with axe 2 (missing back banner)
1 Sorceror (missing back banner)
2 Standard Bearers (banner poles snapped but present)
10 Chaos Dwarf Axemen
Astrago (MAIN BODY SECTION ONLY)
1 Rocket launcher with both Crew (Missing Chassis, but has wheels)
WD issues 162 and 163 (Both chaos dwarf focussed with original rules tactics and armylist, issue 163 has had a picture (i assume of the lamassu, I bought all of this at a car boot) cut from it, but all text remains intact. Proof perfect that some people are heathens.

Have also got a bucket load of same era Non-chaos dwarf models such an old dwarf in original style chaos armour (looks MM90 but cannot find him in wiki so assume he's a non-chaos dwarf), some of which may be useful for conversions and proxies.

Thanks to Hasut's Blessing for the advice,
                                           Tomu

Tomu
Hi Tomu.

I am interested in the chaos dwarf axemen but only if they are metal, all 15 blunderbuss warriors, and the lammasu. Also I am interested in the bull centaur depending on which one it is. How much would these be including postage to Australia?

Regards,

Shimsham

Alfract:

and this

an old dwarf in original style chaos armour (looks MM90 but cannot find him in wiki so assume he's a non-chaos dwarf),

Tomu
Interested in these pending total price, i am also from australia, so im might be possible to work out a deal with shimsham to save you send to two different places in australia

Tomu:

Shimsham,

All figures metal, and the complete bull centaur is Bull Centaur with axe 1 http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/wiki/index.php/Image:Bull_Centaur_with_axe_1.JPG

total value of what you asked about is $209 before bull centaur, who would be another $14. these prices using current exchange rate and this sites going rates values.

Alfract,

Total price of your list is $76.50, using the same rates.

Both,

Postage price will be $50+, according to Parcelforce Worldwide. Depending on what you want of the lot and the weight. If you can make a deal for “more local” (and i say this knowing just how huge your country in) postage between you it may not be a bad plan.

All payment by paypal please.

Thanks for the interest,

Tomu

Nicodemus:

10 Chaos Dwarf Axemen

Tomu
Hi Tomu,

I'm interested in these as well so if plans fall through I could also send $ via Paypal... obviously, first come first serve though. If the the Axemen and command units are gone I'm still interested in the Blunderbuss units as they're my #1 priority.

I'm located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Postal Code: S7L0J1

~N

Shimsham:

Hi Tomu. Does that total value of $209 include postage? I only ask as with my own calculations using the rates on this site i get the value of $209 as well but that’s including the $50 postage cost.

Also, I was thinking I might give the Lammasu a miss for now, I should really think about the rest of the army first before I start to get into the fun stuff. I will send a PM to alfract. Seems he’s in another state to me, but what you are suggesting in splitting the postage costs does make sense.

Alfract:

Before i commit to anything, is it possibe to see pictures of this lot, in particular that of the ‘Chaos’ Regular dwarf and perhaps send me a pm with the individual breakdown of the prices, so i justify to myself that getting some of these things is worth it.

maelzch:

Tomu
If the deal with the shimsham & alfract doesnt go through, I'd be interested in these

Im UK based

Cheers,
Maelzch

Tomu:

Hey folks! Sorry for slow response, busy work week.

Alfract, picture links here http://yfrog.com/fvpict0012jx (everything’s here, not just Alfract’s choices. Sorry about the poor quality but it’s webcam or bust for online photos) the Dwarf in chaosesque armour turns out to be just a dwarf trooper from the 1987 range. Sorry to get the hopes up.

individual prices on way by PM

Shimsham, yes that was including postage. Will revise prices when fully confirmed and have non-estimated postage. Basic models before Lamassu and Bull centaur come to $121 au (see below for 1 of the reasons)

Nicodemus, that’d be $56 ca. Don’t know about postage yet, but i think it’s cheaper.

Maelzch, I’ll get back to you soon.

All, on taking the pictures i discovered that one of what i thought was the axemen was in fact hero with axe no.1, so now we’re down to just 9 axemen but we’ve gained another hero.

Shimsham:

Ti Tomu, good to hear from you!

Since I last heard from you I’ve managed to buy 21 blunderbuss, so I no longer need to buy them from you, but I am still interested in the 9 warriors. I would also like to get the sorcerer and the hero with the axe resting on the ground.

I have had word from Alfract and he is happy to go ahead with the sale, and I am happy to buy all these from you.

Regards,

Shimsham

Nicodemus:

@shimsham - did you mean the 10 Warriors, or do you only want 9 of them? I’ll take the extra one as well as the command if you don’t want 'em.

Dibs on the blunderbuss units then… and command if Shimsham isn’t taking them.

Tomu, PM sent with my address for shipping. Please send me your paypal also and I’ll send final payment as soon as I hear from you.

~N

Since I last heard from you I’ve managed to buy 21 blunderbuss, so I no longer need to buy them from you, but I am still interested in the 9 warriors. I would also like to get the sorcerer and the hero with the axe resting on the ground.

I have had word from Alfract and he is happy to go ahead with the sale, and I am happy to buy all these from you

Shimsham

Shimsham:

@shimsham - did you mean the 10 Warriors, or do you only want 9 of them? I'll take the extra one as well as the command if you don't want 'em.

Dibs on the blunderbuss units then... and command if Shimsham isn't taking them.

Tomu, PM sent with my address for shipping. Please send me your paypal also and I'll send final payment as soon as I hear from you.

~N
Since I last heard from you I've managed to buy 21 blunderbuss, so I no longer need to buy them from you, but I am still interested in the 9 warriors. I would also like to get the sorcerer and the hero with the axe resting on the ground.

I have had word from Alfract and he is happy to go ahead with the sale, and I am happy to buy all these from you

Shimsham

NIcodemus
The blunderbuss are all yours, and as for the axemen, it turns out there were only 9. He counted one in that was actually a hero. So I'm grabbing the 9 axemen and the hero with the axe placed on the ground plus the sorcerer. Check out a few posts up. I thought you'd be happy about the blunderbuss!

Nicodemus:

The blunderbuss are all yours, and as for the axemen, it turns out there were only 9. He counted one in that was actually a hero. So I'm grabbing the 9 axemen and the hero with the axe placed on the ground plus the sorcerer. Check out a few posts up. I thought you'd be happy about the blunderbuss!

Shimsham
OK, thanks for the clarification. Can't wait to put those Blunderbuss units in with the rest... somehow it seemed sad to me trying to a 10K pt army with only 16 Blunderbuss units ;P Those 15 plus a few others will help kick things off nicely!

Nicodemus:

Tomu, is there anything happening with these units? Have you sold them already?

Time of Madness:

Are you accepting paypal? I’d also like to know what is left.

Time of Madness

maelzch:

any word on this? I’m still interested in the BCs if they’re available

Shimsham:

I have heard nothing more from this. What is happening?

Nicodemus:

Tomu has either forgotten or they’re on eBay by now…