[Archive] Selling some Hobgoblins

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

I’m getting rid of my Bighat Hobgoblins, and I still have the following:

- Hobgoblin Banner and Musician on foot;

- Hobgoblin Banner, Warrior and hero, mounted;

- Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower

The pictures given are the most up-to-date ones I have, but note that some of the figures on there are already gone and that all figures are stripped. The description tells which of the Hobgoblins shown are still available. Everything is complete, I even still have the quarrel from the Hobgoblin hero.

If you’re interested in any of these, PM or reply here with an offer. I’ll be happy to trade against Dwarfs, and perhaps Chaos Dwarfs (most likely no Bighats, sorry!). I also have lots of Dwarven bitz for trade, and I’m always searching for Chaossy bitz for converting CDs.

starscream:

I’d be interested in the bolt thrower, what you looking for? I can either go cash or I also have plenty dwarfs and chaos as you mention.

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Wow, that was fast :hat off

Could you PM me any pictures of the (Chaos) Dwarfs or SOL links?

starscream:

well you wont want my chaos dwarfs as they are big hats.

I have loads of dwarfs though and plenty chaos from 80’s onwards, if you can give me an idea of what minis you are looking for I’ll see what I can do.

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Old Dwarfs - A unit of Spearmen, or a number of combined Imperials, Clansmen, Norse, etc. Drunken Dwarfs, although I already have about enough of these. Some old (OOP ones only) Slayers. The only thing I’m really not searching for are Thunderers, as I already have enough of these, and most War Machines for the same reason.

Chaos - Nothing, unfortunately. I’m interested in stunties only to keep the costs ‘low’ :slight_smile:

If you have Halflings - I’m searching for any of these who are drunk, hold a mug, a barrel, or anything similiar. Also searching for Halfling barmaid Facebracket.

starscream:

ahhhh, sorry hrothgar, I misread your OP and thought you were looking for chaos.

Sadly my dwarfs are recent ones (and BTD ones) and my Cds are all big hatted so I’ll have to bow out of negotiations and give someone else a chance.

:frowning:

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

how much are they being sold for

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Starscream, cash is fine too :slight_smile:

Godbob. Hmm. I’m pretty familiar with Dwarfs and what-to-ask, but CDs are always a tough one to ask prices for.

Anyway:

Hobgoblin Banner and Musician on foot; 6 GBP together

Hobgoblin Banner, Warrior and hero, mounted; 6 GBP for the Hero, other ones 7.50 GBP together

Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower; 10 GBP

(GBP prices x2 for $, x1,3 for �,�)

Say, 5% discount when you’re buying two of the items above (one row) and 10% for the whole mob.

Trading against something around the same value.

Shipping costs have to be requested as I really can’t give any ideas on it. Not too expensive.

two_heads_talking:

Hrothgar, if anything is left over, I’d be interested in anything that you don’t trade or sell. I live in the USA so I’d need to know what shipping would cost of course.

hrothgar can you convert them in to pound please :slight_smile:

two_heads_talking:

hrothgar can you convert them in to pound please :)

Godbob and his jolly rogers
Last I checked GBP is pounds.. Perhaps I am the one confused?

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

GBP is Great Britain Pounds, yes. Godbob, could you tell me/us exactly what you’re interested in? That way I can immediately arrange something with two_heads_talking as well. Thanks!

sorry i’m not good with the hole text typing:P

but if two-heads wants it he can have it i’m not desperent(and i’m bust at the moment:))

Triton:

Hi can you tell me whether the on foot musician, champion on foot and the boltie has been sold. As I’m interested thanks.