[Archive] Sharp's Intro - Gallery of me 40k stuffs

Sharp:

Hello everyone.

Shortly after deciding to do a Chaos Dwarf army as my next army, I met Xander at the GW we both used to work at (both at seperate times). I didn’t know he had this site going… but that has changed! :slight_smile:

Anyway, I thought I would post some of my non-chaos dwarf stuff. I still have to finish my 40k Orks before I start my CD’s, but I’ll get something Site related soon. In the meen time, here is a random assortment of models’ I’ve done.

Pre-Heresy World Eaters

(Mostly) Plastic Abbadon

40k Orks!

WIP Ork Battlewagon

Ork Warboss

Death Guard

Khan!:

If your Nurgle stuff is anything to go by, your Chaos Dwarfs should be cool indeed! I like the World Eaters too, although imho they need more gore :hat off

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

i am liking the deathguard and the abbadon very much indeed

welcome to the site :cheers

Xander:

That Ork Battlewagon looks like it will be pretty awesome.

Where do you buy your plasticard, and is it cheap? :smiley:

Ghrask Dragh:

Pre-heresy world eaters (nice dread!) and abaddon the despoiler, add some Death Korps in there and thats everything I like about 40k!

Have I seen those nurgle marines somewhere before? (again, nice dread!)

Sharp:

Yeah, they’ve been around the net quite a bit. I’ve posted them on Penny-arcade and the Bolter and Chainsword.

Thanks for the complements guys!

Ghrask Dragh:

I've posted them on Penny-arcade and the Bolter and Chainsword.

sharpe
the Bolter and Chainsword, thats where I saw them! love the style of the armour and colours, banners are perfect for nurgle!
What do you think of the new forgeworld kits?

Sharp:

Personally I dont like them.

Among other issues, I really hate how they are half FW and half standard plastics. Why does the Rot only effect half of them? Why is the other half pristine?

Seeing them painted might change my opinion, but i was a little disappointed.

Sharp:

I found more pictures of my 40k stuff!

Half done Wych Cult

Misc stuff

Carnifex