[Archive] Show me yours and I'll show you mine

Ghrask Dragh:

Work station thread.

by popular demand and also to stop people posting in my sorcerer thread, seriously everytime theres a new post I think it’s someone getting angry I haven’t finished it!, I thought I would get the thread going myself.

So heres mine…

It’s gotten a bit messier since I cleared everything but it’s easy to fix now and sooo much easier to paint and sculpt!!!

Oh, and a sneek peek at my first unit of warriors to, if you can make them out.

:cheers

Ishkur Cinderhat:

My heart is bleeding, seeing the Great Taurus model in the bitz box like that…!

Willmark:

Definitely well organized! Good job. I’ll hopefully be adding mine shortly.

HOLY CRAP! thats where the Lammasu siting in there as well too! Damn it all :mad

Uzkul Werit:

Is that two Dwarfs of Legend boxes?

Knight Of Awsome:

lol heres my own:

lets see how clean i can get it:cheers

Willmark:

Because I promised and I always try to live up to them, here is my “Man-Cave” where my army is taking shape. Its in my basement and my old print server/G3 Mac is off to the right to provide music whilst painting.

The second two are of the stuff on my walls of said man cave. If you notice on the wall are two pictures of one of my inspiration for CDs: a print out of Snotling’s CD warrior unit (front and back of the unit).

The Flying Beaver:

My workspace has to compete with my computer space, so I have to put away my stuff after using it. So, by desk usually looks like this (Kera, that red book is the Gospel of the FSM):

But when I remove the laptop and printer, I get my stuff from my closet of disorganization. Every box is filled to the brim with either bits or models:

Kera foehunter:

well here’s mine in the sweet corner of my basement.Thats where i feal like a dwarf minner

neat and tidy !!!

dang it sorry again about the size of the picture

WarplockMonkey:

Wooooooooooooow

I have never seen so much warhammer stuff!

And look at all the paints!

Can i come round to your house?

wallacer:

My painting desk also has to compete with my computer:

Ghrask Dragh:

Thats a very cool space wallacer, loads of light for painting :slight_smile:

Is that two Dwarfs of Legend boxes?

Uzkul

Nope, unfortunetly, just the one. Will start a thread of all my side projects just as soon as they get started, so will probably be a while :rolleyes:

:cheers

WarplockMonkey:

Wallacer where are you from?

The flag says britain, but the climate outside would never grace most of it :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

Isn’t he from New Zealand!??

well here’s mine in the sweet corner of my basement.Thats where i feal like a dwarf minner

neat and tidy !!!

dang it sorry again about the size of the picture

Kera foehunter
Wow that is tidy, I see the space heater there… :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

Well willmark you know us girls always cool .Yes warp lock you can come over.Now you need to find out i live. Wallacer nice deck Green trees wow i have white trees now.

Willmark:

That was the give away. At my job you can’t walk through the office without blasts of heat from to and fro’ and exclamations of “its cold in here”, all the while the thermostat shows 83 degrees…

wallacer:

Isn't he from New Zealand!??

Willmark
Yes, he is.
And as far as climate goes, ours is actually about the same as Britains.
Ironically, it is actually raining even as I type this (and in the middle of our so-called summer, I might add).

Malificant:

kera has a better man-cave than any i have ever seen. bravo!

WarplockMonkey:

Yes warp lock you can come over.Now you need to find out i live
That will be easy! All i need to do is to fly over to the States, and look for a house with a giant pirate flag outside!

:P

TheChaosDwarfBehemeth:

My workspace is in my bed room. Dont have much stuff so i dont need much space

Malificant:

my workspace is my desk in my dorm. top that for confined spaces!