[Archive] Siege Ram **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Kera foehunter:

well if im going to see that much stuff in one place it better be a ship

Zanko:

Vaguely related, but the black gates would make a cool CD fortress entrance don't you think?

Grimstonefire
Surely they do!

But only if we (the CDs) have subjugated Sauron and his worthless fellows! :)

Beside this aspect IMO this model is great and a CD worth! :cheers

:hashut

Willmark:

Yeah I'm thinking that Sauron would not be using Ghrond on the Black Gates...

Willmark
What..? You've never lost the keys to the house?

snowblizz
In my part time job I'm Sauron. Thus I can use a Palantir to enslave the head of the Istari, launch a major war on Gondor. Etc, etc. I cannot however apparently find a small ring that only happens to contain a major portion of my power/essence. Even my great big googly flaming eye thing can't find it...

Oh yeah where was I? I'll send a Nazgul to go get the keys.... Hey, on second thought those guys are about as accurate as the aim of my stormtroopers at my other job.

Kera foehunter:

well send the witch king !! me and bilbo will give it to him !!! again!!

nitroglysarine:

Vaguely related, but the black gates would make a cool CD fortress entrance don't you think?

Grimstonefire
i'd say with minor modifications it would be perfect.

Fallen246:

Uh, pretty sure this is a bit of a threadlich?

Fequiil:

Ghrond!

Ghrond!

Ghrond!

nitroglysarine:

Uh, pretty sure this is a bit of a threadlich?

Fallen246
Yeah, the power of the other threads you may be interested in at the bottom of listings :D

Willmark:

As long as there is something valid to say I’m fine with it.

Abecedar:

I think it would work great... although with a bit of Dawi Zharr ingenuity you could craft your own. I can see the How-to in WOH now: A huge daemon-powered battering ram fueled by souls, with a massive metal face of Hashut and even more massive horns on the front of the ram, being ridden by a Hobgoblin - a la the famous scene from Dr. Strangelove.

~N

Nicodemus
I think I'd prefer a Hobgoblin Faced Ram. No way I'd batter the face of my god! Though the old movie scene is fun.