[Archive] Siege tower

Gar Shadowfame:

Does anyone posses some king of blueprints for old old old CD siege tower, or picters of pieces in 1to1 scale.

I wanted to make a scratchbuild copy but i hoped it could look as similar as i can make it so hoped to get dimensions from pictures.

I think i saw something like that in the past but i cant remeber what site was it and when:(

Pyro Stick:

I know theres this, written by cornixt:

http://www.roberts-uk-us.com/temp/jugger-classic2.pdf

But thats closer in scale to the warhammer siege tower. Are you on about scratch building a siege tower or a juggernaut?

cornixt:

The old citadel catalogue page for the Juggernaut is all to scale, so it is pretty close to a blueprint. My version is all estimated from pictures of the big GW siege tower, I don’t own one and have never remembered or been able to take measurements of the ones I’ve seen.

Pyro Stick:

I can take some measurements if anyone wants them.

Gar Shadowfame:

i wanted the juggernaut, tower puszed by boarcentaur, 3rd ed classic

i would apreciate that, this should give me some work for months as i most likely will do lil bidd every few days

edit, just checkeg thing by cornix, is there a manual what fits what ?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

That’s an awesome PDF! Maybe I can make one of these too?

Gar Shadowfame:

i am serious i am not entirely sure how to read this pdf, i never did any paper models and i see some resemblance

cornixt:

It’s a bit unfinished. The bits that look like wood are the vertical supports. The metal bits are the walls and floor. The rest is for whatever you want.

Gar Shadowfame:

and this small things that appear in 2 coours?

cornixt:

They are spikes to go on the battlements. They don’t really work very well as they are on there, they are two stuck together really.