[Archive] Siegeshaker Kits

Xander:

As seen here:

http://www.chaosdwarf.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=10567

In conjunction with a Bitz Order from GW, you can build a nice Earthshaker Cannon like mine:

I am capable of supplying parts to make Seigeshaker Cannons.

There are 3 options for the kit:

Taking into account time expended and gas and “making it worth while” and all that sort of thing, here’s what I figure for costs:

1) Assebmled Seigesaker: $20 Canadian

2) Unassebmled Seigeshaker with parts: $15 Canadian

3) Cannon Models Parts: $10 Canadian

EDIT: Jan 8th

PLUS, All orders will receive an additional unassembled Cannon model!

So far, I have been able to determine these rough shipping costs:

International: $7.50 Canadian

United States: $5.00 Canadian

Canada: < $5.00 Canadian (Depends on province and such)

Offer 1)

What the kit supplies:

- The Cannon

- The Chaos Icon and Base for the muzzle. (GreenStuff Skull optional)

- Basic Wheels.

- All parts are assembled by me

- Free Additional Cannon

What you will need to supply:

- Decoration (for wheels, etc)

- Base

- Crewman

Offer 2)

What the kit supplies:

- The Cannon

- The Chaos Icon and Base for the muzzle. (GreenStuff Skull optional)

- Basic Wheels

- Free Additional Cannon

- Base

- Crewman

- Glue, GreenStuff

- All parts assembled by you

Offer 3)

What the kit supplies:

- The Cannon (GreenStuff Skull optional)

- Free Additional Cannon

- The Chaos Icon and Base for the muzzle.

- Wheels

- Base

- Crewman

- Glue, GreenStuff

- All parts assembled by you

----------------------------------------------------------

Orders will work on a first come, first served basis. The faster we communicate the faster you will be served.

Money should be sent preferably with PayPal. If you fear that I am going to rip you off, I can set up an eBay sale on my account, but selling things costs money, so I’d prefer to just work through PayPal.

If you guys want to PM me your addresses I will look into shipping costs. :slight_smile: All proceeds will go towards running this website.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Believe me. You want to get these. They are AWESOME!

Xander:

Believe me. You want to get these. They are AWESOME!

Hashut's Blessing
Hehe, thanks dude. I should add the list of others who ordered too...

I only have 4 Chaos Icons left, so if you already have that bit, I can discount your price by a few dollars. :)

n00bLord:

Xander How much is 20 canadian worth in USD, I am thinking about gettin one of these from you.

Xander:

15 bucks US or so? Depends on the exchange rate. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am in talked with one guy who wants 3, and another who wants just 1.

I have to save 1 Chaos Icon for the contest. It’s basically first to pay has first dibs. I really need to find more of those icons…

Warcaster_Wyatt:

Where do you get those chaos icons? I need to find 4 for the wheels! Because if I understand right the assembled earthshakers dont come with icons on the wheels. :hashut

Xander:

They used to come with the old Chaos Warrior sprue. It was used as an Icon for the standard bearer.

Warcaster_Wyatt:

These things are the most awsome earthshakers ever concieved in the history of chaos dwarfs!!! Just got mine today and if you are a chaos dwarf player looking for an earthshaker you NEED one of these! :hashut

Zorgoth:

I might buy the offer #1 as I don’t want to screw up such a nice model if i can buy you fro you Xander

Zorgoth:

I just used an exchange system. Offer #1 is $21.58 USA. Hopefully I can get one

Xander:

Cool cool.

Zorgoth:

Oh, one question, does the GS skull cost any extra?

Xander:

Nope, it’s free. :stuck_out_tongue:

Captain James Hook:

I think i’m gonna take one kit, but I’ve to wait for a few ebay auctions to end. When it’s time I’ll let you know for sure!

Xander:

Ok. I am currently out of chaos icons for making the muzzle, but may have more in a few days. I will update this thread when I know.

Cyrus:

I am definitely interested.

Perturabo:

Damn your coolness Xander! I really want one of these, but I really can’t spend any more money for a while.:mad

Ok.��I am currently out of chaos icons for making the muzzle, but may have more in a few days.

Xander
Gah! Again! I have plenty of these, which makes me want a cannon even more. Woe is me.:sad

Xander:

I had plenty too, some 14 when I began. A guy at my local shop thinks he has a bunch of spares. I might purchase them from him soon.

Hashut’s Blessing:

If you want to have some non-Hellcannon-esque versions of the Siegeshaker, you may use mine, Mr. Xander. Aslo, glad to see someone else call them Siegeshakers, he he he.

Xander:

I am closing this down until I acquire more parts, which might not happen! Cheers to Perturabo for buying the last order!