[Archive] site moving slow?

Kera foehunter:

is the site moving slow or is it just my computer.

or are they updating the site

Willmark:

No updating going on that I aware of. And it is moving slow for me too.

Kera foehunter:

thanks at least it not this steam power old computer i use .

Knight Of Awsome:

yah the website is going slow for me too, some one call techsupport!:o

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

yeah, the website is way slower than bugman’s.

Willmark:

I’ll have a “chat” with Xander tomorrow about feeding the hobgoblins more often. Alas I can’t check as I’m only a lowly mod… :frowning:

Deebo:

After going into the thread about your favourite dwarf figure in warhammer discusion, the computer starts not loading up the CDO top header and the smileys when you go to post a thread and is generally slow. Perhaps there is something bad in that thread?

I just went there now and come back here to check and sure enough no header, some not all smileys and computer has dropped its pace.

Knight Of Awsome:

I'll have a "chat" with Xander tomorrow about feeding the hobgoblins more often. Alas I can't check as I'm only a lowly mod.... :(

Willmark
hows the podcast going?(off topic)
After going into the thread about your favourite dwarf figure in warhammer discusion, the computer starts not loading up the CDO top header and the smileys when you go to post a thread and is generally slow. Perhaps there is something bad in that thread?
I just went there now and come back here to check and sure enough no header, some not all smileys and computer has dropped its pace.

Deebo
that could be it try virus scanning your Cooke's and share what you came up with...wait, i could try that right now!

Grish:

If everyone’s going slow it’s not a cookie problem. Something’s up with the server most likely. And cookies are text files; they don’t contain viruses.

turquois dwarf:

it wouldnt let me on yesterday i think. somthing about too many conections. maybe it was going slow because their are just to many of us :slight_smile:

Steven:

It seems to be moving along just fine today.

Xander:

Ya, seems fine today.

We should podcast this weekend. Is Willmark up for it?

Willmark:

Perhaps. Lets see what time works for HB.

furrie:

its working good now (the site and his speed). But a had the same problem a couple of days ago

Xander:

Site was down for a number of minutes just now.

I am wondering if there intermittant issues are traffic related…

Grish:

What kind of monitoring/tracking tools do you have? If you are allowed access to the server I can send you some stuff.