[Archive] Skaven Bell Scenery

Merchant:

Hi all :slight_smile:

It has been along time since I have been in here - but the winds of Chaos hasn’t that good to me. So my Chaos Dwarf Army has come to at Stand Still, Sad but True…

But new when the new Skavens are out in the sewers of the Old World - my old Skaven Army has now seen the light, from beneth the boxes which they have meen dwelled in for so long :stuck_out_tongue:

An so I was going to make my first Scenery ever - In spirit of the Horned Rat :hat off

Idea:

- I will build it from the Arcane Ruins - with the warpstone from the old old (old - edition of the Screaming bell, I can’t remember what edition it is), and with the bell and frame from the last metal edition Screaming bell…

- Get some packs of skull to place in a pilar, in all 4 squars - with some spikes from the Chaos Space Marine vehicle frame around them as a fance-ish kinda thing…

Well thats all for now, do anyone of you inhere have some other great ideas - please then, let me know :cheers

And place my favo Grey Seer in it, just for the fun of it.

Grimstonefire:

That sounds a very interesting idea. Would it be like a temple then?

I think it would look good that way, you could add some wooden beams (sprue with greenstuff on) and make a taller building out of it.

Merchant:

Hi Grimstonefire :slight_smile:

Sounds great, I’ll take a look around my local store - when I get my older metal screaming bell tomorrow.

- okay all, keep them coming :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

well it great to see your back merchant !!

did you lose interest ?? or are you tyierd of Vasques beating you with her army !! Just kidding it great to see that your going to rebuild your

skaven !! could you keep us posted on them

Merchant:

well it great to see your back merchant !!
did you lose interest ?? or are you tyierd of Vasques beating you with her army !! Just kidding it great to see that your going to rebuild your
skaven !! could you keep us posted on them

Kera foehunter
Hi Kera Long time ye' :)
Well I didn't lose any interest, but my wallet wasn't so happy to see the light of the day - it is always better to sleep deep inside my back-pocket ;)

Anyway, My ideas for my Chaos Dwarf army - is just a little to expensive. So I' have put them on the shelf, for awhile - and started my very old Skaven army again :idea

When the first part of the scenery is ready, I'll post it - and I hope to get some feedback :D People inhere always have such great ideas :hat off

Cheers All, keep them coming :cheers

Kera foehunter:

Well i know i can’t wait to see it good luck !!

Merchant:

I have run into some problems with my scenery, because I was going to buy the newist Metal Screaming Bell - but it was sold out, that day I was going to get it… Cr*p…

But I will try my luck on the internet, and when I get it - I’ll post my WIP :smiley:

Cheers for new Kera :wink: