[Archive] SkulloMartin Army!

Skullomartin:

There are mi Army (incomplete)

Warriors

Warriors with great weapons

Blunderbusses

sorry for my bad english  :P

In the next days i wish make a Great Taurus (i’ m searching a “body”), centaurs, and death rocket

:idea

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Skullomartin:

More Pics

Canix:

Its difficult to make out there beards but they look ok, maybe a bit flat? .The mix of helmets and skull masks are great and i like the blunders standard ,keep them coming :hat

Kera foehunter:

wow there are a great group of guy love the beards

Zanko:

Some very cool helmets! Not so common! :hat off

The only thing I would critizice are the pickaxes … IMO they do not fit to CDs! :mad

… and as I always say … I want to see them painted! :stuck_out_tongue:

:hat off

Skullomartin:

Some very cool helmets! Not so common! :hat off

The only thing I would critizice are the pickaxes ... IMO they do not fit to CDs! :mad

... and as I always say ... I want to see them painted! :P

:hat off

Zanko
The Pickaxes are very cool, and the crazy chaos dwarfs, kill a slave steal the pickaxe and hit you in your heart penetrating the shield!
Are very insane "the pickaxe chaos dwarfs" XD

Really, I looks the chaos dwarfs with the pickaxes, and....I like very much!!! :D

Sargoth The Enslaver:

I like the mineing pics too,but can you try too do some shovels (or however you spell the word shovel) too?

Well anyway as a new guy too this fourm too I will be watching this post.Keep up the good work!:hat off

Oh P.S:get rid of the ansester faces and put rhuns of Hashut in there place

Loki:

I like the use of the old chaos warriors heads gives them a very cool look to the models somthing that i have not seen before, keep them coming and i hope to see some painted ones soon :slight_smile: