[Archive] slaaneshi deamon prince/a books image come to life

Zanko:

I’m also impressed by this nice, handsome belt! :wink:

It’s the best thing you can make with Ogres - despite the fact you can send them to death in a fight for Hashuts glory! :~

I’m eager to see this little guy finished and painted!

:hashut

kornchild:

ok so a new update on the prince im making i have redone his mouth so it will have more teeth as you can see, also i have made the start of the banner i hope you all aprove.

as you can see the legs and hands are further away from the body these

gaps will be GS to look like tornflesh.

p.s. i know the date on the picture is wrong thats because i havend reset the date on my camera yet.

enjoy.

cheers.

Bassman:

Wow, it’s horrible (aka perfect :smiley: ).

I like the banner, hands idea is perfect.

So far my only complain are the eyes, they look a little bit rushed. Maybe they are just WIP, but they look rough compared to the rest of the model.

Keep going, it will be a marvellous piece.

tjub:

Great work, Id really like to see this painted! Looks like it can be a pain to move, be carefull… :slight_smile:

Loki:

Great work he is really starting to look like the art work now :slight_smile: i also agree with Bassman the eyes need a little work as you rest of the model looks so great would be a shame for the eyes to let it down

nitroglysarine:

he is soooooo pretty, in a goblin was anyway! :wink:

Warhammerman:

Awesome. The eyes look a little rushed though as mentioned above.

Joshmohr:

Looks great! Cant wait to see it painted!

apocalypstia:

Always been interested in seeing that artwork become a reality. Have the notions to make one myself, yours is coming along very nicely - looking forward to seeing the final works on this massive lusty beast.

Bolg:

I love seeing this kind of process topics, keep up the good worl and post lots of pic (:

kornchild:

thanks guys

well new update i have redone the eyes and will probeble make them

a bit more with dept also i have started work on the banner hope you all like it so far.

enjoy.

cheers.

Hazkar:

nice

the eyes look much better now

the banner is also quit cool

keep up the good work

Warhammerman:

Looks very cool and promising.

Bassman:

Kornchild: stop collecting skulls for your master (Khorne?) and get back to your working desk! We wanna see the daemon prince completed. :slight_smile:

Kloofpumph:

Ohh, I likey.  Very big and Slaaneshy :hat off. Keep at it, sir! Lock yourself away from the world until it’s complete if nessarcery, I don’t care! I want to see pictures of this monstrosity in action! :slight_smile:

Hmm, I’m getting idea’s :idea…

Kera foehunter:

cool nice update like the gs banner throw i mist this back in december it is still nice