[Archive] SLAVES?

KRUG_666:

My profile says I have 5 slaves.

Can someone please explain how I got them and what do I do with them etc.

Thanks.

KRUG:hat off

snowblizz:

My profile says I have 5 slaves.
Can someone please explain how I got them and what do I do with them etc.
Thanks.

KRUG:hat off

KRUG_666
You accumulate slaves over time according to some mystical and arcane formula or can be given them by other members.

No real function other than that you can give them to other people, a virtual currency if you will.

Sojourn:

Slaves are a ‘reward’ system on CDO, from adding to post count, and can be donated as well from one member to another as a sign of good work (you would get a PM went donated)

so if you like someone’s painted model, give them a slave or two. get involved and mods and admin will reward you. :slight_smile:

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

i thought it was if you send a well thought out post

cornixt:

You are all at the whims of the mods! Do good things and thou shalt be rewarded. If a mod notices and doesn’t forget to do it.

Good things include (but are not limited to): Posting pics of your models, writing stories/fluff, contributing to a CDO project, helping people with their army lists, being generally nice, etc. Big carts of slaves can be won by entering to competitions.

Kera foehunter:

lol   MODS ( men only drinking section)  

You don’t have to be a mod to give out slaves  eather !!

and you can also gives slave to mods and too admin too

snowblizz:

Kera foehunter
*pffft* like they deserve it...

What have they ever done for us?

Servius:

speaking of slaves… Has anyone else noticed disappearing slaves… At one time i have over 100… and recently my total has shrunk…Escape is not a possibllity!

KRUG_666:

okay…I now have 7 slaves…what do I do with them?

Fallen246:

okay...I now have 7 slaves...what do I do with them?

KRUG_666
Acrue them, or give them away for something. Up to you, you can even ignore them.
(Also, they do your laundry, cleaning, and cooking, but unless they have some strict enforcers I wouldn't let them, poison is everywhere these days...)

KRUG_666:

:smiley:

Laundry eh?:idea

Hashut’s Blessing:

They have been a few topics about this, so please do a quick search in future :wink: thanks.

Secondly, it’s not the number of posts that increases your slave count (that’s shown by your post coutn), but the quality of your posts and the content.

What to do with them: hand them out to people you think deserve them (except me, due to coding errors) and collect them.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Aren’t the slaves here to help stoak the furnaces of Hashut?

Willmark:

Look at it this why slaves are a sign of respect, the more slaves the higher your standing in the dawi-zharr community.

KRUG_666:

Ah, very kool. Thank you for all the info.

what do I do with them?

KRUG_666
Give then to me :P

But if your wondering what to do with them,why not you do what I do and sacrifice them to Khain...I mean Hashut,yes Hashut not Khain no-one likes Khain

*Godbob backs away slowly*

KRUG_666:

PFFT:P

Khaine???

You mean Khorne!

Silly Elf-Ling:hashut

wallacer:

Kera foehunter

snowblizz
*sniff* A little part of me died inside when I read that post...

snowblizz

Kera foehunter

wallacer
I do blieve that with out them we wouldn't be talking about this right now would we?

cornixt:

snowblizz
*sniff*  A little part of me died inside when I read that post...

wallacer
I wondered what that smell was.