[Archive] Slev's WFRP game: The Eyes of Chaos

slev:

Yes, post characters here please.

30XP up for grabs to anyone who sends me a background write-up.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I sure will, after we’ve sorted a couple of details out :wink: I asked in a PM, but thought it might be good for everyone to know: are we allowed to buy/sell anything prior to starting the game?

jolpis: you don;t get to add those bonuses just yet :wink: You get to add ONE of them for free (as in 5% from the percentile stats or 1 from the non-percentile ones) at the beginning anf the rest you have to buy with expereince (100xp per increase of 5% or 1). Also, you need to choose which Trade skill you’re going to have (out of cook and farmer). On top of this, you need to include the skills for your career: Animal Care or Gossip (choose one!), Drive, Haggle, Evaluate, Perception, read/Write, Secret Language (Guild Tongue), Trade (any two

Filipicusius:

I was thinking about exchanging my hand weapon for a quarterstaff (wandering staff), but that is, of course, only if the SL allows it.

jolpis:

so can i pick cook two times (one for race and one for career?

oh and i fixed up the character take a look if it’s okay

slev:

HB: Technically, no, but I’ll entertain swap-outs on a case-by-case basis if supported by a character background.

Filipicusius: Swap-out looks fine to me

Jolpis: You can, and it would give you an improved version of Cook. Skills can be taken up to three times each.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Okay, cool. That makes sense. I think I’m all set equipmentwise. No pont in me trying to swap stuff yet :wink:

jolpis: that’d be waht’s called having Skill Mastery. It would give you a +10% to tests that require the Trade (Cook) skill. Once I’ve posted my sheets up, you’ll see that one of my skills (can’t recall which, right now, I think Trade (Smith)) has the same thing and will hopefully make sense. I got it once for race and once for career. As slev said, yo can get it again, for a +20% bonus on tests, but you can’t get it again. Hope that helps and makes sense!

Filipicusius:

So, do we have a new date for the game or should we wait until everyone has posted characters?

Hashut’s Blessing:

slev said it was pushed back to June, but it may well be late June or after. He’s kind of busy (sorry if you wanted to say that slev).

Filipicusius:

So… How’s it goin’ fellas?

slev:

Yeah, every time I think I’ve finished with the house, something else comes up.

Also, I’ve injured my shoulder and it hurts if I type or use the mouse too much right now.

I’m currently looking at July I’m afraid.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I hope things start to smooth over in respect to the house problems and I hope you heal up very soon!

That’s fine, just don’t rush yourself.

slev:

hx dude. House is going well. I think we’re mostly finished.

The shoulder is still done in, I’m awaiting physiotherapy right now.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I hope the therapist gets time soon :wink: For your sake before ours of course…

slev:

Yeah, you and me both. I was in that much pain I went straight to bed last night.

Filipicusius:

Well, partly because of impatience, but Slev! How are you feeling?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Must get to work on that background, lol :smiley:

But, how is everything working out now?

slev:

My shoulder isn’t really better at all yet. I’m waiting on some physiotherapy. I can’t operate a PC for more than 15 minutes straight. Some nights I can’t sleep properly.

Obviously hared to run an on-line campaign when you can’t use a PC…

Hashut’s Blessing:

Hey, you take your time and get better. We’ll plan out our characters some more :wink: