[Archive] SM painting masterclass

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

i mean SM are good on the battle field and in the paint station :stuck_out_tongue:

turquois dwarf:

teeheehee teeheehee teeheehee teeheehee teeheehee teeheehee teeheehee!

thats very funny and scarily well painted!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I’ve seen this one a few years ago at GD Germany. I seem to remember that he also made it into the Golden Demons.

cornixt:

Imagine the detail you can get with a bionic eye and arm.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, Space Marines are genetically engineered for perfection and brilliant aim, so it only makes sense.

very good. I wonder if it’s an Inquisitor size model holding Epic models? Either way, looks excellent and reminds me of the other Space Marine at “home” (the one on the loo) conversion. Love seeing these models. Good find!

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

very good. I wonder if it's an Inquisitor size model holding Epic models?

Hashut's Blessing
i do think it is what eles would it be

Cryonicleech:

Space Marine Chapter Doctrine requires all marines to paint up to Golden Demon standard. Being the galaxy’s finest requires perfection in EVERYTHING. Besides, what better game than Warhammer 40,000 is there for marines to play?

Ronshank:

Thats so cool. Given what I’m doing at the moment it’s given me a good giggle thanks for posting Godbob

- - - edited to say I just noticed this posted on another thread as well so thanks to zorn sabretooth for posting as well

zorn sabretooth:

oh sm!!! i thought you wrote s&… oh never mind(bad zorn go take a cold shower!!!)

chaos are real horrorshow painters much better then space marines