[Archive] Small request for my birthday: helping others out

Swissdictator:

My birthday is coming up next week, so I thought I’d post a small request.

For my birthday I am asking that people here do some sort of community service, or charitable thing.

Be it donating blood, helping out at an animal shelter, sending a check for $5 or 10 to a charity, or whatever… I ask that you do something for others.

It’d be something that would make me very happy, and can be a cheap thing you can do for my birthday. :slight_smile:

Who’s up for this?

Ubertechie:

Damm

and I had lined up a quiet date for us both on a mountain with cowboy hats and a log cabin …

Oh well there is always next year :o

Tarrakk Blackhand:

and I had lined up a quiet date for us both on a mountain with cowboy hats and a log cabin .......

ubertechie
Welcome to Alberta!

Canix:

What is your age? I pledge to sacrifice that many slaves:hat

Oh thats not what you where thinking :rolleyes:

Kera foehunter:

i think im going to donate to the captain Morgan fund !! for the pirates with bad livers

for every pint you drink they save some scurvy dog!!

but i do donate blood !! i do it for you sweety

now you owe me !! mahhhhha ahaa hhhha

Ghrask Dragh:

Good man, I’ll do something. Happy birthday in advance mate.

zorn sabretooth:

Donate your money to internatonal communism!!!

Looks round at dissaproving faces

Okay Cancer Research…

Happy Birthday!

Willmark:

Damm
and I had lined up a quiet date for us both on a mountain with cowboy hats and a log cabin .......

Oh well there is always next year :o

Ubertechie
Ugh THAT Movie again!

Kera foehunter:

so what date is your birth day swiss

Swissdictator:

@Kera: March 20th. At least I can also celebrate the end of winter! FINALLY.

I’m seriously considering going to the Safe House with a friend or two to celebrate. It’s in Milwaukee and is this really cool spy themed place.

If not, I can always go for a local place that has had the best Italian food I’ve had outside of Italy… and for a cheap price too. I’ve had home cooked Italian food from my in-laws… so I’m very picky with Italian food. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sojourn:

I will give Shadow some extra pets that day and send love to Athena for you? :slight_smile:

I mean, your bday is 3 days after St. Patty’s Day… can you give blood after drinking? I don’t think so… hrm…

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Alright I’ll bash some heads for you. If thats not nice I don’t know what is?

Happy Brithday :slight_smile:

WAAAGH!!!

Kera foehunter:

well at least down here spring begains!! you probly have 6" of snow still