[Archive] sneaky git musician

furrie:

what kind of insturment should the musician of a sneaky git unit carry ?

two_heads_talking:

a dog whistle?

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Thommy H:

A tuba.

cornixt:

A thousand bells.

Or a big pair of symbols, to sneak up behind people and scare the bejeebus out of them.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Horn to loud

Drum to loud

Or a big pair of cymbols, to sneak up behind people and scare the bejeebus out of them.

cornixt
cymbols just right :idea

cornixt:

Symbols just right :idea

Godbob and his jolly rogers
My mistake, should be spelt "cymbals". I hate it when I spell words as I pronounce them, without realising it.

Kera foehunter:

bag pipes!!! would be cool

hey god bob symbulls rule!!!

GRNDL:

All of them. Like a one git band!! :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Musicians on Sneaky Gits is admittedly a weird idea, after all they are trying to sneak up on someone…

Captain Crayon:

Musicians on Sneaky Gits is admittedly a weird idea, after all they are trying to sneak up on someone...

Willmark
They would use silent instruments!

two_heads_talking:

Musicians on Sneaky Gits is admittedly a weird idea, after all they are trying to sneak up on someone...

Willmark
That's exactly why I suggested a dog whistle.. Perhaps my observation was too subtle?

Thommy H:

A full drum kit. Someone please make this.

furrie:

bag pipes!!! would be cool
hey god bob symbulls rule!!!

Kera foehunter
I save them for a unit of normal hobgoblins :P
A full drum kit. Someone please make this.

Thommy H
I might try it on another unit of hobgoblins :P

cymbals could be cool to do

Hashut’s Blessing:

A dog whistle was a good idea :wink: However, am I missing where it says Sneaky Gits can take a musician or is everyone else hallucinating it? I hope it’s not the latter lol.

two_heads_talking:

A dog whistle was a good idea ;) However, am I missing where it says Sneaky Gits can take a musician or is everyone else hallucinating it? I hope it's not the latter lol.

Hashut's Blessing
well, in my defense the dog whistle could just be an ornamentation as well as a musician, should hte need arise.. lol:hat

Kera foehunter:

what about a fish!!!

he could alway play the scales

Kera ftw

furrie:

A dog whistle was a good idea ;) However, am I missing where it says Sneaky Gits can take a musician or is everyone else hallucinating it? I hope it's not the latter lol.

Hashut's Blessing
unit of foot troops or hobgoblin wolfboyz in the army may upgrade a model to champion, musician or standard bearer

CD rule PDF

so they may take a musician, I admit it isn't the most briljant thing to give to a unit of sneaky backstabbers, but he there hobgoblins :P

Hashut’s Blessing:

So they can :stuck_out_tongue: Well, SBs and champions are useful to me, so I may need to start making sneaky gits :wink: (that and the lack of survivability made me never take them lol.)

Thank you for proving me wronh :wink:

furrie:

no problem :stuck_out_tongue: