[Archive] Snotling Lair

EvilClown:

Hey one and all and sundry and everyone,

I made a nice little ‘stronghold’ for my brother (Lethalis on ulthuan.net)'s growing Snotling army the other day, and I’d like to share it with you :slight_smile: Not that it’s that great (it was made in about an hour and a half or so), but it should still be amusing in games.

Snot-Hold

I had a better pic but accidentally deleted it, so you’ll have to do with this one.

I do hope you like it, and lemme know anywayz!

Sojourn:

sooo, what is it? it looks like a smore-gone-wrong to me. =S

what CD is it on? lol

EvilClown:

It’s a hill (which will look more hill-like when it’s flocked and all that), surrounded by pallisades and with a platform on top of it…

Any real (as in constructive) comments though?

Kera foehunter:

you sould put a dwarf on a chain like a dog tyed to the hut. have a dwarf or elf hanging on a spear !!!

Vexxus:

I really like what you have done here!

Constructive advice? hrmmm perhaps some strewn about tools and mess made by the inhabitants, I can hardly see snotlings being neat, and we all know how they love to pick up odds and ends to use as weapons! Maybe a junk pile?

al-hashut:

I would say both the points and and the logs of the cocktail sticks need a bit of a going over with an exacto, they look too neat and uniform at the moment.

Other than that maybe a sign with the cliche fungi/fun guy pun. Or the gnoblar pimp with a gangsta rap entourage/posse. Could be a fun modelling project.

Looking sweet geeza, keep up the good work. Is it intended as more of a diorama or gamepiece?

Deebo:

I think it looks pretty cool mate, cant wait to see it finished!

As vex said maybe mess it up a bit with bits of junk but dont over do it.

Ahh perhaps get some small wire and bent it up to make a crude sort of spit with something/one roasting on it much like they did with the old goblobber!

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’d assume you were going to add weapons, shields and the like after flocking it. I’m curious as to the CD you’ve used as it’s base as well. Add a goblin body where he was swarmed or a goblin being swarmed. I’d say it definitely needs some snotlings on it after it’s painted. otherwise, looks good to me.

Willmark:

I’m interested to see how this turns out before really commenting on it.

Deebo:

Just wondering how this project is coming along, I really liked the look of the start of it, should be rathr cool when its done, I like snotlings they are funny lil things!

Also wondering whats the white stuff that you used to form the bulk of the hill?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Finish the hill and take a pic of the current snotling army on it :smiley: