[Archive] Snow **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Kera foehunter:

agggggggggggggh more snow today 8 to 12 "

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Ugh! I moved out of Canada to get away from snow. I’m going to the beach…

sheogorath:

Snow here in Ohio too. I thought it was supposed to be Spring?! Oh well, time to work on Chaos Dwarfs…

Kera foehunter:

Snow here in Ohio too.  I thought it was supposed to be Spring?!  Oh well, time to work on Chaos Dwarfs...

sheogorath
Another Buckeye:hat off

sheogorath:

Another Buckeye:hat off

Kera foehunter
'ello 'ello :hat off

Grimstonefire:

A lot more snow over the other side of the pond as well.  It’s drifting a lot more than any year I’ve been aware of.

Someone here has seen a snow drift of 14 feet.  Extremely rare in the UK to see stuff like that outside scotland and high ground.

In my garden it’s about 4", with a drift up to about 1.5 feet.

sheogorath:

A lot more snow over the other side of the pond as well.  It's drifting a lot more than any year I've been aware of.

Someone here has seen a snow drift of 14 feet.  Extremely rare in the UK to see stuff like that outside scotland and high ground.

In my garden it's about 4", with a drift up to about 1.5 feet.

Grimstonefire
good heavens. ok Grim, you win. way more snow than we have here.

Vogon:

This was our road

As Grimstonefire says very rare for the UK , here I live in the Peak District we have drifts over 6 feet but looking pretty spectacular.

Fortunately I have a laptop so could work from home on Friday as there was no way I was getting out of our road end.

So What happened to spring?

Cheers

Vogon

Kera foehunter:

Slaves TO HERBY for mini kitty

Kera foehunter:

here is a picture of the famous fountain of youth… i guard it well

Samanos:

hmm havent seen snow 2 years now since I moved in Australia…
really miss it :frowning:

sheogorath:

ryanamandaanna:

hmm havent seen snow 2 years now since I moved in Australia...
really miss it :(

Samanos
I said the same thing when I lived in Hawaii. When I moved back to the mainland, I said, "What the heck was I thinking!??!?!?" ;)

This is Virginia this morning-- it's been snowing all day. Happy Spring Break! :p