[Archive] So who has a dwarf army

AGPO:

Not my most commmonly used army I ahve to say. I never liked the range that much

BLOOD AXE:

I have a Dwarf army. They have a nice website too.

AGPO:

We’d never have guessed seeing as you came to us from Bugman’s BLOOD AXE :wink:

torn:

1000pt dwarf gunline, prety much got me back into fantasy after me and my bro came across the BFSP box set. have to admit i really enjoyed painting those stunties, and thats what got me onto chaos dwarfs, because they are so much cooler.

Pyro Stick:

The only dwarfs i have are some limited editions and the bfsp set. Which i dont want anymore so if anyone wants to trade for CD’s or marauders…

ashur:

Dwarfs are my first army. I’ve played a few times, mostly against my friend’s dwarfs, wich is disturbing.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

ive had a dwarf army for over 12 years, love the older marauder ones, in my clansmen units i have spearmen as great weapons, brilliant

BLOOD AXE:

We'd never have guessed seeing as you came to us from Bugman's BLOOD AXE ;)

AGPO
:hat off I was joking. :)
Im going to see if I can advertise this site a bit in my sig at Bugman's. Maybe bring in some new worshippes of HASHUT! :hashut

wallacer:

Im going to see if I can advertise this site a bit in my sig at Bugman's. Maybe bring in some new worshippes of HASHUT! :hashut

BLOOD AXE
They'll probably put you in their book of grudges ;)

I have a Dwarf army. My flying sailboat gyrocopter is one of my favourite figures.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Let me see - I have a catapult with crew and three hammerers… does that count as an army? No?

BLOOD AXE:

Let me see - I have a catapult with crew and three hammerers... does that count as an army? No?

Ishkur Cinderhat
Thats doesnt even qualify as a warband. :)
Stick with the Chaos Dwarves, yours are FANTASTIC! :hat off

Hashut’s Blessing:

I have a dwarf army, a lot of which are cureent;y being used as CDs until I make and paint my REAL CDs.

Father Grumpmas:

I have that most terrible of sins - a second WIP Chaos Dwarf army that is actually going to use the dwarf rules - that way I can use crossbows and beserkers (slayers).

Turning to the light side :mask

BLOOD AXE:

I have that most terrible of sins - a second WIP Chaos Dwarf army that is actually going to use the dwarf rules - that way I can use crossbows and beserkers (slayers).

Turning to the light side :mask

Father Grumpmas
Thats what Im doing. All Chaos Dwarves, using the Dwarf rules. No Greenskins/Slaves. No crossbows or Slayers though.

AGPO:

I may add some crossbows and berzerkers as well as some CA war machines eventually, give me time…

BLOOD AXE:

How to “evil-up” the Dwarf Slayers to make them look like Chaos Dwarves??? Anyone actually do it?? Pics??

Father Grumpmas:

I’m using several chaos dwarf beserkers (the one pose with horns growing out of his head), the chaos dwarf with tenacle arms, a couple of the old norse dwarf beserkers and some of the early slayers.

The Black Dwarf will be acting as a slayer character.

BLOOD AXE:

I'm using several chaos dwarf beserkers (the one pose with horns growing out of his head), the chaos dwarf with tenacle arms, a couple of the old norse dwarf beserkers and some of the early slayers.

The Black Dwarf will be acting as a slayer character.

Father Grumpmas
Sounds good! :cheers Are you going to post some pics?