[Archive] Some interesting Chaos Dwarfy type things

Xander:

http://jrminiatures.net/?mainURL=%2Fstore%2Fcategory%2Faoiq%2F28mm_Steampunk.html%3Fcategory_id%3Daoiq

Some bunker styled contructs, and even a potential earthshaker cannon.

Take a look. :hat

Ghrask Dragh:

Definetly Chaos Dwarf!

Love that bridge in particular! these could make some really good terrain features, there could be some battles in Chaos Dwarf towns and mining facilities instead of the barron wastelands because we have no decent terrain!

With just a little converting that could also make a real nice EarthShaker too :slight_smile:

Nice find Xander!

Titanomachy:

When in doubt, just add spikes and skulls! With chaos, decorating is easy!

That cannon is sweet, all it needs is skulls and spikes.

Traitor King:

It would look great sitting on top of a ziggurat…

loving the bridge and rig aswell, good find!

AGPO:

Nice, but as regards the terrein I don’t think my resources can strech to specific chaos dwarf resin terrein as well as a fully converted army!

Ghrask Dragh:

Some more interesting Chaos Dwarfy type things.

ZUZZY Miniatures Store

Canix:

Love the bridge and those zuzzy mats are cool couple of them may be coming my way:hat

Kera foehunter:

The steam cannon great, it has great converion ideas you can do .But i like the rum barrows

Canix:

A pirate can never get enough rum;)

clam:

Yes that Steam cannon could make a great Earthshaker. Remind of that limited edition Khardor cannon (Warmachine) by GF9 - recently showed on Warseer - though it was slightly bigger;)

Have a look:

The Slaver:

I WANT IT!!! that cannon is awsome!! Where? How? And How Much? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sigose:

I WANT IT!!! that cannon is awsome!! Where? How? And How Much? :p

The Slaver
I believe this is it.

LINK: --> http://www.gf9.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=364

it's 89.99 I believe it said I wasn't paying to much attion to the price but still.

~Sigose

Snotling:

whoa, the steampunk stuff is pretty cool, i have get inspired by that ^^. the buildings are perfect for my interpretation of Zharr-Naggrund Slums, yay! :hat off

Willmark:

whoa, the steampunk stuff is pretty cool, i have get inspired by that ^^. the buildings are perfect for my interpretation of Zharr-Naggrund Slums, yay! :hat off

Snotling
Like you of all people need more inspiration! :) Everytime I look at your CDs I am totally floored! So much so I even printed out pictures of your CD warrior units and have the taped up in my panting area for reminders of how good CDs should look.

You a man amongst men when it comes to painting and converting CDs.

Kera foehunter:

That is a cool steam cannon. You run out of ammo you can shoot black orc out of the cannon

* Kera makes a memo .need new cannon to shoot black orc out*