[Archive] Some of HC's Army

HashutsChosen:

When I find more of the pics, I’ll upload them, but I’m dreading the fact that I might just have to get the camera out again and take more.

these pics appear to be before I did the lava basing.

Zhorvan is studiously hiding behind the hill from enemy cannon fire in that game… lol

[attachment=788][attachment=789][attachment=790]

[align=center][/b]

[/align]

Obsidian:

Looking good! I like the Manticore head on the monster. Works well! :cheers:

Kera foehunter:

i like the blue hats !!! Wow !!! i love the guy with the yellow dredlocks!!!

Borka:

I love those old school models I wish I could afford a vintage CD army one day in the future.

Their really nice!

HashutsChosen:

i like the blue hats !!!! Wow !!!!!! i love the guy with the yellow dredlocks!!!!!!!

Kera foehunter
Hehe, thanks! that's a gal btw. that is Helna Blackhand of Clan Blackheart, formerly known as Helna Varnisdottir.

All those models I converted/painted back in 2002 for the Gt. We (the CD) Won best overall army (there were two of us in the GT and we both had pretty good scores. it was the last year GW did best army awards... lol)

Khan!:

Somewhat embarrassing when the best army is unsupported by GW…

Very nice army, I approve of the colour and the definitive old-school feel.

Kera foehunter:

Oppps sorry!!!H C i still like her!! the black heart clann cool

HashutsChosen:

Somewhat embarrassing when the best army is unsupported by GW...

Very nice army, I approve of the colour and the definitive old-school feel.

Khan!
Thank you Khan, and yeah, I think that is why they didn't continue to award best overall army, hehe. The other gentleman, I believe his name was Todd, had an outstanding army! Hard as nails! He was 1st or 2nd general and 3rd overall I believe. (don't quote me, my memory has reached the over 40 point) I was somewhere around 10-12 with a less lethal and more esthetic choice of armies.

I have a really cool Bull Centaur Lord conversion, I'm trying to find pics for it. I used the body of Archaon's Horse, the torso and head of the minotaur lord, and a skull plinth with stormshield ends as the great hammer of Hashut. His shield is a land raider door... lol. Gotta find it.

HashutsChosen:

Oppps sorry!!!!H C  i still like her!! the black heart clann cool

Kera foehunter
Thank you very much Kera, and no worries. It is kind of hard to tell from that picture :P.

HashutsChosen:

Found some of the pics from Balt GT’03 army.

HashutsChosen:

Some of my conversions the first is a unit of warriors I converted to an “eastern” look (they are the ones with the slave unit centerpiece)

The other conversions were for my Iron Warriors, 40K CD army.

Kera foehunter:

OMG what did you use(or how you make) for the golden bullthe hobos are pulling

ITS FREAKING COOL!!!

what a great army

HashutsChosen:

It was a model from the 100 Kingdoms game Wildlings list, the Minotauran. I kid you not the model is actually that size as ordered.

http://cart.blackorc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=300

slev:

That is a sweet idol.

It might also make a convincing greater daemon of Hashut…

puppet host:

that is one of the best army’s iv seen in ages i like the scenery as well

HashutsChosen:

Thanks Puppet and Slev.

I’ve done better since, though so I guess I need to get busy and pull the camera back out. Can’t seem to locate pics of my more recent figs.

Ghrask Dragh:

Those plastic big-hat conversions are amazing :hat off ‘‘blunderbussers’’ and the skull-faced warrior, thats a great army shot for your Balt’ 03 Cd’s!

Really sweet stuff Mrs Chosen!

:cheers

Lord Bzaark:

i keep seeing plastic Chaos Dwarf warriors were these produced by GW at some point?

also can i buy CD models anywhere else other than ebay?

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull:

Hello,

that is one great looking army you have there. Keep up the great work

Greetz

G