[Archive] Someone has built a chaos dwarf throne?

Merchant:

You can also use the dwarfen king from the dwarf army - I was going to do it anyway :slight_smile:

centauro enano:

You can also use the dwarfen king from the dwarf army - I was going to do it anyway :)

Merchant
I have some ideas to construct one using free pieces, but still there are details that I have to think :cheers

Merchant:

I have some ideas to construct one using free pieces, but still there are details that I have to think :cheers

centauro enano
Well as always just an idea, I know there is alot of dwarfen stuff on it - but I like the concept for it meself - but I hope it was an help anyway ;) :cheers :hat off :)

Servius:

I also started building one a while back for a friend as a gift… he wasnt too liking of it due to the base… as I used the Dwarf High King for the basis of the model. I just added a huge beard and changed his weapon out. I also filled or filed most of the runes. and changed the dragon heads to bulls. and was making it wreathed in flame being held up by pillars of fire.

Sargoth The Enslaver:

You would hack apart High King Torgrim for his throne?!?!:o

Mandnas I say!!!

Use a Dark Eldar or Dark Elf bits for a throne tipe thingy,Thorgrim’s throne is too nice too hack apart (no’t that I care what hapins too weastern Dwarfs mind “looks around nervesly too make shoure no one’s watching”)

A good idea,I want too see more:hat off

kornchild:

im planning to make one but i will be using a warmammoth as the base for the throne i still have the dark eldar lord throne and will be using that as the basis for my conversion of the chaos dwarf

i am thinking about using the dwarf lord on throne with some heavy conversion and GS i think it will turn out great.

(i now have some new sculpting tools that i have been using called

colour shapers and i have to say im very pleased with the result its given me)

any way i will be posting the beginning of this conversion ASAP

(man i have to much ideas in my head for conversions i have to finish some soon)

KramDratta:

This is something I’m working on:

Its the old throne of Thorgrim and I’ve added some 40K Gargoyle tails on the sides. I’m adding a Sorceror from the Lammasu. That grey box in the middle of the throne is a magnet & I stuck its opposite underneath the Sorceror so that I can remove him during transportation.

Da Crusha:

thats a nice simple conversion. never thought about making a throne but I do have the Thorgrim bits…