[Archive] Something for the mask/helm crowd

X-Porter:

Again, I posted this on HoH earlier today but since we are GW’s unloved stepchildren I wanted to pass this along.

This fellow is from Hasslefree Miniatures. That means if you bring him to a game in a GW store it’ll be like the time you brought your new girlfriend to the staff X-Mas party shortly after you broke up with the girl in accounting. Not that we’ve ever done that.

It’s also worth noting that Hasslefree sells weapon/shield/equipment packs for those of us who like lots of bits for conversions

http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/pack.php?pack=46

Thommy H:

I think this one has already been mentioned in the “Non-GW Alternatives” thread in Ideas and Advice. Still, it’s always nice to see hasslefree pimped again - I’m a semi-regular customer.

torn:

yeah i like the hasslefree stuff always good quality, this bloke ist fitting with my hats style tho, probs better for a classic 3rd ed style.

AGPO:

The most useful thing I saw were the bases - since GW have stopped selling bags of bases its really expensive if you want to order a lot of a specific size - say if you want to use 40k models as the basis for a converted WFB unit

Arlon:

nice mini

Kera foehunter:

I have to get one of them guys. Great figure!!