[Archive] Sorceress of the sea of woe

Julio:

Why do all the female warhammer models have their boobs showing? Perverts. :stuck_out_tongue:

cornixt:

Could it be anything to do with the fact that 95% of new gamers are teenage boys…?

wallacer:

I think that is actually a Rackham figure.

Considering that Rackham are in an even worse financial situation than GW perhaps they are just trying to boost sales of their figures to the kiddies.

If Dwarf boobs are the best idea they can come up with then that may partially explain their diminishing sales figures…

Kera foehunter:

Boy!! you guys had to look there first.You did even see her great asset .Well i think boobs are know to be on female figures .

BTW i was thinking about add tusk to the face mask ??

yes or no

Grongi Blackbeard:

i’d say yes

and oh, great conversion

AGPO:

It looks more catlike than dwarfish to me, maybe thats what distinguishes dwarf women. “It’s the beards!” Aragorn

Grimstonefire:

Unless they are attached on the outside (like iron fangs etc) I would leave them off.��The collar armour comes up quite high, so it might look a bit odd?

Try it and see though.

Pyro Stick:

I would leave of tusk(s). It might wreck the whole model. Just get it painted allready!!

Kera foehunter:

i give it a try (Iron fangs on the outside) a try

THEN I PAINT IT PYRO!!!

thanks Kera

AGPO:

I’m not sure the fangs would work, but prove me wrong

zagor66:

The staff is great , where did you get it[Rackham?].

Kera foehunter:

the staff was an old plastic warhammer tomb gaurd Sorceror. (i think )he had a snake staff. so i took it of the figure.

Tallhat:

Wonderful model. Very impressed. But fangs to a mask? I think it would be a shame. But its your choice. Looking forward to seeing this painted.

- Tallhat

Kera foehunter:

well im going to start painting her today .

Pyro Stick:

well im going to start painting her today .

Kera foehunter
WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOO!! Finally

Kera foehunter:

well thanks for the help pyro (with the painting slave)

zagor66:

the staff was an old plastic warhammer tomb gaurd Sorceror. (i think )he had��a snake staff.��so i took it of the figure.

Kera foehunter
I dont think they made plastic tomb gaurd or ever have , but they are going to soon........yes.*Zagor66 skulking back to the dark corner*:hashut

Kera foehunter:

*kera pulls him by the leg to the clearing . i though it was! but i got the figure in a bend of single figures sorryZagor66 *she let him go. but i will post picture of the figure so we can find out what he is

Canix:

*kera pulls him by the leg to��the clearing . i though it was! but i got the figure in a bend of single figures��sorryZagor66 *she let him go. but i will post picture of the figure so we can find out what he is

Kera foehunter
Paint dont post :D or we will have to call you Kera Foespammer:D
*whipcracks in the background*

Kera foehunter:

oooohhh the sounds of whips .canix that is like sweet sweet music to my ears.

thanks for the warning (yea right) if i was a spamer i would be spam-a-lishes.