[Archive] Sorry but I must know!

zagor66:

Im sorry lately Ive posted lots of questions about rules for models , but I would really like to know the rules for the savage orc shaman Wurrzag , I think hes in the older Orcs and Goblins book , so please , hopefully for the last time , could you possibily find the rules.thanks.:cheers:cheers

EDIT: I also think its in WD 253.

Double posting is bad. There is an edit button, which includes quick edit. Please use it. Thanks ~ Hashut’s Blessing

Kera foehunter:

its in the old goblin book� Wurrzag Ud Ura Zahubu �page68 and 69

what do you need to know!!

zagor66:

I need to know the rules for Wurrzag savage orc shaman , and some background stories on him.thanks.:cheers

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I think it’s not allowed to post rules on the internet. Copyright thing.

zagor66:

What about cliff notes such as"his staff does such and such…".perhaps then some background on him.

cornixt:

Rough fluff is easily allowable. He was a young Savage Orc who found a mask on an old skeleton and he had a vision that he should seek out the Once and Future Git, so he grabbed a boar and a squig (that used to be a rival shaman that he magically transformed) and went off to find him. That is mostly from memory.

AGPO:

I think he used to have a power to turn models into squigs, and was a level four shamen who used the big waaagh. Not permissable to use him officially in 7th ed I believe

Kera foehunter:

Why not go to the closes gw store and read the story anright down the stats

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Because it’s not allowed for a forum to do that.

gIL^:

we got to have a few rules or i would of destroyed the internets with my pointless gifs by now

AGPO:

The book is out of print - it was in the 6th ed and there has been a new O&G book since then

cornixt:

You might be able to pick up a cheap copy since the rules are defunct now. He has a ton of them. Let us know if you get the rules.

AGPO:

Who has a ton of them Cornixt?

cornixt:

Whoops, the shaman has a ton of rules. Not to be confused with someone having a ton of books.

AGPO:

Ah, sorry. I did wonder why any but the most enthusiastic player would have a ton of Orc and Goblin army books