[Archive] Spare Crossbowman 6 anyone?

wallacer:

If anyone has a spare Crossbowman 6 they would be willing to either sell or trade for let me know.  This is what he looks like:

Pyro Stick:

I had a dream last night that i bought that speciality chaos dwarf for £20 of ebay but i refused to pay for it because i never wanted it in the end…

Sorry, i dont have any spare crossbowmen. After wallacer gets what he wants, is there anytone with crossbowmen to sell me?

wallacer:

I just bought the speciality sets CD yesterday, so i’ve deleted it from the original post.

Still need a Crossbowman 6 though (er… and a juggernaut)

clam:

Are you still looking out for this??

As said in your showcase thread - I love your collection of classic CDs - so I would be willing to help you out.

I think I have about 12 Crossbows laying around - 3 of them is the Crossbow 6 (but he is probably in the lack of the plactic crossbow itself) .

But I’m only interested in trading him for other 3ed/Marauder CDs - perhaps you got a spare Crossbow 1 for me then? :hat. You can send me a PM if you still out looking for him.

wallacer:

Annoyingly, I just won a crossbowman 6 on eBay.

I’m still trying to get my mitts on these two, however:

In the unlikely event that you have a Juggernaut or siege cannon i’ll take those too :wink:

I do have quite a few duplicates, so I probably can trade if you wish, depending on what figures you’re actually looking for.

clam:

As said I’ve got 12 spares:

To be exact:

4 #2,

3 #3,

1 #4,

1 #5 and

3 #6

- so I could help you out with the missing Crossbow 4 as well - but as said I’m in the lack of the plastic crossbow itself.

Can’t help you with the Boar Centaur though - nor can I help with the Siege Cannon og Juggernaut :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Ain’t the Boar Centaur the one from the Juggernaut?

I will only trade - and would really like to trade him for my missing Crossbow: the Crossbow #1 :slight_smile:

other wants are:

MM90/1s, /2s, /3s, /5s and /6s

D3s: Dourgrim, Jezreel Ironhand, Zelazad Hornhead

C16s: Finehorn Deathscream, Ori Pointed-Beard

You can send me a PM if you are interested!

Btw: Were are you located??

wallacer:

I will only trade - and would really like to trade him for my missing Crossbow: the Crossbow #1 :)

clam
I may have a spare Crossbowman #1. I'll check when I get home.
Btw: Were are you located??

clam
New Zealand

clam:

If so, I would be willing to ship him down under :slight_smile:

Let me know!

wallacer:

Hey Clam,

I do have a spare crossbowman one:

I will PM you and we can sort out the postage details.

cheers,

Raymond