[Archive] SPIDER RIDERS pictures

AGPO:

Yeah that was pretty harsh of harvestmouse, but then the main reason I didn’t ost on HoH except when CDO was down was that it was nowhere near as welcoming. Are there any members on HOH apart from ahrvestmouse that don’t post on both sites?

Khaosbeardling:

I don't use HoH personally, most of the good stuff from there ends up over here, and I prefer this frum infinitely

AGPO
Hear, hear! I agree!

There was a thread ages ago where we were talking about Spider Rider ideas. Me along with someone else came up with the idea of using them as HG Wolf Riders. The fluff reason we created was that the HGs use the spiders to navigate quickly underground in the slave mines, to find new sources to dig out, and simply to relay messages faster.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’ve said for a long time to use them as hobgoblin wolfriders. But, I don’t recall working with you on that fluff.

Khaosbeardling:

I've said for a long time to use them as hobgoblin wolfriders. But, I don't recall working with you on that fluff.

Hashut's Blessing
It was quite some time ago HB. Just a little bit after I first registered on the forums. Right before I came up with the Blunderbuss= Hashut's Blessing thing.

Willmark:

Yeah that was pretty harsh of harvestmouse, but then the main reason I didn't ost on HoH except when CDO was down was that it was nowhere near as welcoming. Are there any members on HOH apart from ahrvestmouse that don't post on both sites?

AGPO
Yeah i noticed that he was the only one there that doesn't seem to have an account here...

Pyro Stick:

Yeah that was pretty harsh of harvestmouse, but then the main reason I didn't ost on HoH except when CDO was down was that it was nowhere near as welcoming. Are there any members on HOH apart from ahrvestmouse that don't post on both sites?

AGPO
Yeah i noticed that he was the only one there that doesn't seem to have an account here...

Willmark
I think he refused to open an acount here. He has over 4000 posts on HoH so i doubt he would want to start from scratch. Also he probably feels like he is abandonign the forum since he is the only active member left.
I waiting to get my ok emailed so i can get on hoh.
You have been warned!!

Kera foehunter
You might be the one to give it about 6 months extra life.

AGPO:

Personally I wouldn’t bother Kera. I browsed it earlier and I really don’t think its worth the effort these days

Hashut’s Blessing:

OffT: I’m still an active member, it’s just that nothing much interesting is being posted on. Khaos: I recall that now. I didn’t help ya with the fluff on it though. Coincidentally, it wasn’t long after I’d had the idea, IIRC.

OnT: Yay! Pygmy goblins! About time :wink:

AGPO:

Can’t wait to see them Kera.

OffT: I think HoH has almost the opposite to this site’s atmosphere, almost like an exclusive club

Willmark:

OffT: I think HoH has almost the opposite to this site's atmosphere, almost like an exclusive club

AGPO
They must of learned that lesson from ulthuan.net... :rolleyes

AGPO:

Yeah, I browsed that forum and decided not to join, shock horror!

AGPO:

Glad to hear it. When do you reckon you’ll have the pics up?

cornixt:

What did you do for the legs?

Hashut’s Blessing:

I was goign to ask the same question. Are they gnoblar legs?

Ghrask Dragh:

Those are definetly Gnoblar legs! Looks good Kera, nice idea!!

wallacer:

Rent Zulu with Michael Caine in it, that should give you plenty of ideas.

At the very least some oval Zulu-type shields would look nice.

Grongi Blackbeard:

who did those? sorta looks like Kyte…

AGPO:

Cool, you’ve made me want to hurry up and get my insectgors done now

Ronshank:

impressive, the only thing I thought about doing with the spider riders was making gitz. You made the whole spider riders thing work. kudos

grin crazily got my heads from GW today. The pics weren’t that clear so I have 2 knight heads and two 40K heads so we’ll see where we go, not quite what I wanted but i’ll make 'em work. Also got a head to convert into :hashut was going to use him for a gale force 9 turn counter but I’ve decided to use him for my artisan comp idea for one, just waiting on my greenstuff from canada now (sounds silly but I ordered all this stuff so long ago I can’t remember whats being sent, waits with baited breath) Your pics are making me really impatient to get started, darn having to go away over Chrissy but i’ll have 2 glorious weeks of uninterrupted crafting time before reality comes back and it gets harder to find time again. Have you thought about a carribean themed CD group? I can already see the towering pirate hats and FSM fishies