[Archive] [split] chaos dwarfs clanns

Kera foehunter:

Edit (Lord Zarkov): I’ve split all the spam of from the main thread and moved it here, a much more appropiate place.

Why does it have to be daughter that get eaten by the lava monster?? Everyone knows that the lava monster only eat the first born son

Hammerhand:

Why does it have to be daughter that get eaten by the lava monster?? Everyone knows that the lava monster only eat the first born son

Kera foehunter
daughter taste better! :hashut

Kera foehunter:

That becase they are they are made from sugar and spice.But being a lava monster they don’t eat sweet things.Thats why they eat the son of there devoted cult

Willmark:

Kera foehunter
Because the snooty bi@ch had it coming to her thats why! :)

AGPO:

Kera foehunter
Because the snooty bi@ch had it coming to her thats why! :)

Willmark
lol
Virgin sacrifice was probablly more common stereotypically than killing the first born son

Kera foehunter:

Thats why the Lava monster didn’t eat her …The lava monster fell in love with her great charm then��they found a rogue male dress him like a��girl and killed him

The Virgin Sterotype.I dont belive that one .I THINK THEY KILL THE MORE PROVOCOTIVE GIRLS.:o:o

AGPO:

Nah, that was why they were secretly laughing at the lava monster behind its back…

Tallhat:

And you people accuse me for going off-Topic?? :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

AGPO:

I’m off topic and proud my friend!

Willmark:

And you people accuse me for going off-Topic?? :)

- Tallhat

Tallhat
You sir are the King of off Topic, the mods should make it your title. :hat off

AGPO:

It would fit actually, maybe a medal for services to off-topicness is in order…

Pyro Stick:

And you people accuse me for going off-Topic?? :)

- Tallhat

Tallhat
You sir are the King of off Topic, the mods should make it your title. :hat off

Willmark
1000 posts and it will be his if he asks for it :)

AGPO:

Do you get a custom title with 1000 posts then?

Willmark:

Since we ate going way OT I’m thinking about having “the Uncool One” as mine.

Willmark:

He has to fight Tallhat for that “honor”. I say Thunderdome: “two men enter one mans leaves” to settle it!

Kera foehunter:

Two men enter one man leaves two men enter one man leaves The loser gives me all there slaves

Hammerhand:

Two men enter one man leaves��two men enter one man leaves The loser gives me all there slaves

Kera foehunter
surely the man who leaves get's all the slaves. other wise why would he leave? he could just stay and have a jolly good snooze. Err, what was the topic again?

Kera foehunter:

But if he was snozzing .Who will be watching his slaves??? Btw it’s my topic i’m aloud to change it sweety

Hammerhand:

But if he was snozzing .Who will be watching his slaves???

Kera foehunter
that's what I'm saying!! the man who leaves get's all the slaves, that's why he's leaving!

btw Sweety? :sick

Kera foehunter:

Btw it’s my topic i’m aloud to change it sweety .The lava monster Rules