[Archive] Squigg, Squigg....who's got the Squigg?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Just clipped off all my remaining BFSP Night Goblins and one of them was the guy with the little Squigg.

Since i’m converting my Night goblins to Hob Goblins, I’m wondering if Hobgoblins use Squiggs? And if not, should I just replace the Squigg with a shield or something?

Also, what about the mushrooms on the banners and so on. Do Hobgoblins have a mushroom fascination or should I cut these off?

Opinions welcome.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I think Squigs are a thing of a functioning greenskin ecosystem… the hobgoblins don’t really represent that. They don’t have snotlings, so I think they also wouldn’t have Squigs.

Does that make sense, somehow? g :slight_smile:

cornixt:

Squigs live in caves and are only associated with night goblins at the moment. No reason a squig couldn’t have been traded for special properties though.

Maul:

You do not have to paint it red. Maybe it is black or grey from living in the mines with the slaves.

Allanp:

ITS A SQUIG!!.. i would keep it on principal :). but then that is my own odd fascination with them. i believe they add a lot of character that would be missed. and cornixt makes a good point. it could be a symbol of the hobgoblins contacts etc.

but then of course the choice is yours anyway. thats what i love about fantasy. you get so much freedom.

wallacer:

I’ve never really thought of Squigs as being associated with anything other than Night Goblins but I guess the Hobgobs could have traded for it (although why they would want to on the other hand…).

Joshmohr:

Its a squig. i’d go orange all the way!

CheTralfara:

I cut off it’s little legs and turned mine into a slurpy sloppy little nurgling :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

i think even hobo goblin need a pet!!

Sojourn:

You do not have to paint it red. Maybe it is black or grey from living in the mines with the slaves.

Maul
I like this idea a lot. make it look like it's mining! :)

or turn it into a Pikmin like character... that's what I want to do. haha :)

Swissdictator:

You could always turn the squid into an ornament… have it impaled on a standard perhaps. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

well if you want colors i say like this

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Funny suggestions guys!

Yeah, the BFSP figures are all geared towards being out of the box Night Goblins. It becomes quite different when you need to convert them into Hobgoblins.

I like the idea of a different colour or maybe typical Orange, but with dust all over him.

ThanX for the help.

furrie:

I cut of the squigg and the lower body to turn him into a wolfrider, so that the hand where squigg was can be used to hold a rope or something.

Kera foehunter:

that a great idea furrie

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Great…excetpt that his hand is molded to the Squigg. :smiley:

Well, I could probably make a new hand.

Thanx for the idea Furrie!

Kera foehunter:

or add a hook !! and a eye patch wala !!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

You and your pirates! LOL!:smiley:

He should be holding a gear shift knob and riding in a pimped out 1949 Mercury.

furrie:

just cut the hand of the squigg, its pretty easy to just cut of the hand.

Kera foehunter:

now that would be cool a goblin pimp out in a Mercury