[Archive] squiq bomber

Kera foehunter:

well thinking of a squiq bomber to use as a unit filler

maybe two squiq on one stand

here what i got so far home made squiq (make it look like a metal squiq sorta a decoy not realstic) straps some tnt from the dwarf minner kit

im thinking of using lizzardmen leggs and a o&g banner for his face

so what do you think

JMS:

sounds like a very good idea. I’d like to see some pics as soon as possible :slight_smile:

GRNDL:

Sounds like a good idea. I love squigs (being a Night Goblin fan) so no objections there. Lizardman legs, though? What kind of lizardman? New plastic Saurus? Old plastic saurus?

Also, what unit are you filling out with them? Seems like a strange thing for a CD army, especially a sea-based pirate one. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

sorry let me explain sorry for the choise of words

but they are to be floating mines desisn tp look like crude squiq with tnt sticks and a old dwarf gauge to look like a clock!!

theres are to go with my hobo whaler ( hobos with diffrent spearsand axes)

Grndl -(big lizzard legs like old temple gaurd*)

thow it look funny with skinks legs !! but im not going for that look

Jsm -will do

Grimstonefire:

Are you basing these on the bomb squigs?

Much as it would be fun to make one of these, if you knew someone who collects orks you could just buy one?

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1300136&prodId=prod1110269&rootCatGameStyle=wh40k

Kera foehunter:

thanks Grims if i bomb at this i might

but this is what i want a cave squiq (i think !! im not no way a orc person)

just like this!! it gives the look of a home made one , with a happy smile thanks jsm!!

JMS:

erm…

well…

home made mine with a happy smile… Wow, that could have been one of my sentences :smiley: