[Archive] standalone Tamurkhan chaos dwarfs legal?

Piccolo:

Is using the Chaos Dwarf list from the Tamurkhan book as a standalone army legal? I’m asking because on page 167 it says they can only be used as part of a chaos warrior army, chaos great host army or as allies.

Marduk:

The text you are looking for is in the last paragraph of page 105.

Thommy H:

It doesn’t say that.

Marduk:

It doesn't say that.

Thommy H
In what sense? The standalone part or the legal part?

Where does it say something more specific? Piccolo is correct, as far as I remember the rest of the book talks about combining Chaos Dwarfs in Warriors of Chaos lists.

Thommy H:

Sorry, you ninja’d me - I was replying to the OP. It doesn’t say anywhere that it can “only” be used as an allied list.

MLP:

There’s definitely a liine in the book somehere that sais it should be considered an official warhammer army list. It’s probably at the start of the bestiary or army list.

No matter anyway as it is an army list made by part of GW so it’s just as “legal” as any other list.

It is also widely used in tournaments(although often with restrictions) so there is no reason you can’t use the list.

Piccolo:

Is using the Chaos Dwarf list from the Tamurkhan book as a standalone army legal? I’m asking because on page 167 it says they can only be used as part of a chaos warrior army, chaos great host army or as allies.

Da Crusha:

There's definitely a liine in the book somehere that sais it should be considered an official warhammer army list. It's probably at the start of the bestiary or army list.

MLP
Marduk already said where it is.

Marduk

Piccolo:

Marduk
As usual they put it in some stupid placewhere couldn't find instead of together with the chaos dwarf rules x.x
Thx for all the replies :hat off