[Archive] Stepper's first CD Vacation Time ^^

Loki:

Great work on your big hats, really like how crisp your painting is, also for your battle suit I am with Zobo1942 some rivets would really look good on it

tjub:

Cool concept!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ghrask Dragh:

Very cool concept, I love your first warrior there, very clean painting.

Nice blog steeper!

Stepper:

Just a quick "poll"

This weekend i finally paint some cd’s again :smiley:

What would u guys and gals like to see painted next??

Great Taurus with Lord, Lammasu with Sorcerer or Astragoth himself??

Lemme know,

Cheers Stepper

Stepper:

Hey all,

An update on the battlesuit i’ve placed the rivets/bolts and used some liguid gs to make some parts of the armor a little "older"

I placed the rivits/bolts on the helmet and lower body and the top parts of the arms, the idea behind this is that the wearer takes place in the body part and his slaves then bolt the helmet before battle and that the arms and legs could be  replaced by other features like tracks instead of legs for something like desert operations, same goes for the arms now they are for bashing skulls, but should an other tactic be required the slaves will mount other arms :stuck_out_tongue:

But enough talk here are some pictures,

Any suggestions, tips and comments (especially painting and colorsceme’s as i’m stuck here) are welcome.

Edit: now with some paint :slight_smile:

Ciao,

Stepper

Stepper:

Battlesuit done :slight_smile:

Hope u enjoy…

Ciao,

Stepper

Grimstonefire:

Certainly an interesting model. It looks far too clean though imo. Needs some weathering.

Loki:

Very nice work on the battle suit, but as Grim says i think it needs a bit of weathering, maybe a nice wash of something to make it a little less bright

Stepper:

Thanks for the comments :smiley:

I’m trying out some weathering technique’s atm and will apply them 2 the suit.

Here’s some pictures of suit no2, no rivets yet but i’m working on it

Comments and tips are welcome ofc

Ciao,

Stepper

Stepper:

Woot woot vacation time finally :smiley:

Now that i have some real time to myself i can focus on my chaos dwarves again,

today i started work on my last battlesuit again i didn’t like the last attemt so gave i a major change. I’ll paint it up this week, ahhh the freedom to do ones hobby, you’ve got to love it…

The pictures aren’t the best but here goes; battelesuit no 2 v2.0 lol

Lemme know what u think,

Stepper