[Archive] Summer Plastics! (Flagellants, Empire Artillery, Buildings - Sprues! Page 2)

Xander:

So this summer we are getting plastic Black Orcs, and most likely some kind of plastic Dwarfs. Although the rules for Black Orcs are not as appetizing as they were before, the models themselves should be cool!

As for the dwarfs, I am hoping they are Iron Breakers such that we can convert them into Immortals!

Here’s hoping.

EDIT: More goodness

Hashut’s Blessing:

Always hoping, always converting, ever achieving! At least we’re individual!

Xander:

Always hoping, always converting, ever achieving! At least we're individual!

Hashut's Blessing
Hope is a Chaos Dwarf generals best friend. :P

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, for the list and models anyway! Skill is his/her best friend on the battle field (and luck with the dice!).

Revlid:

Although the rules for Black Orcs are not as appetizing as they were before, the models themselves should be cool!

Xander
How can you say that? They get 2 S5 Attacks each in the first round of combat now, you don't have to charge with M4!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/DinGareth/blork2ri7.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/DinGareth/blork1tk9.jpg

Xander:

Man, I am definitely going to buy those plastics, they look so bad ass. I am holding off on my Bull Centaurs until I get those plastics. I think that conversion might really work. I have seen it done with the metal, and it looked nice. But with a different mask and a beard, it will look really awesome.

The chosen of hashut:

The plastic dwarfs set is probably going to be a set where you can use the parts to make (one of them): Hammerers, miners or ironbreakers

Xander:

The plastic dwarfs set is probably going to be a set where you can use the parts to make (one of them): Hammerers, miners or ironbreakers

The chosen of hashut
I truly hope that is the case.

metro_gnome:

How can you say that? They get 2 S5 Attacks each in the first round of combat now, you don't have to charge with M4!

Revlid
bah... wheres my S7 champ?
Big Un's do this for cheaper anway...

Hashut’s Blessing:

No more infamous S7 champions for Blorcs. But, since I don’t have those models and since they come in plastic as a regiment, I may just get some when they come out. Might even use them as Big Uns if I don’t use Blorcs… (as for the miners, ironbreakers, hammerers, I believe I heard somewhere that it would be miners. Though, I COULD be mistaken in what I heard and it is only a rumour anyhow.)

Xander:

Ya, the Elite Dwarf plastic is still very much a myth at this point. But I think the Black Orcs look great and are worth a purchase if for nothing else than to convert with.

Monty:

Awesome plastics… too bad I run pure CDs!

Xander:

Updated, woo woo!

Those Black Orcs look just like the Metal ones which is fine by me!

n00bLord:

Those are some sexy models! With those babies out, thats really tempting to sway away from an all dwarven CD force.

hal:

Those look very cool.

I like the weight in my models though.

Hashut’s Blessing:

(Not relevant: Don’t like the new look for trolls. Also, the giant cave squigs eyes look weird.)

Must save up! (P.S. The miners are out now too. No plastic ironbreakers I reckon. :()

Lord Zarkov:

I might just have to get some black orcs; even if I never use them, they are such good models

Xander:

Their torsos remain good candidates for Bull Centaur torsos.

With a new/modified mask and beard, they just might work wonderfully.

Snotling:

With a new/modified mask and beard, they just might work wonderfully.

Xander
of course, it looks like an orc centaur... his mother was a cow and... you know ^^
but i miss the scale armor, i think, there are better bases for torsi... like the ney miners :happy

Zorgoth:

They bastardized that poor squig… :mad�� HERESY! THAT WILL NOT STAND TO EVEN GW’S FALLING STANDARDS!

Sorry for the rant… :~