[Archive] Summer Plastics! (Flagellants, Empire Artillery, Buildings - Sprues! Page 2)

hal:

I found out some more stuff:

Loads of plastice pics

Also the prices of the new guys are supposed to be as follows:

16th May

Black Orcs, 10 plastic minis 20 ? (code I)

Black Orc regiment, 20 plastic minis 35 ? (code L)

Big CHief of the Black Orcs 12,50 ? (code E)

Gorbad 30 ? (code K)

30th May

Night Goblin on Giant Squig 12,50? (code E)

Troll 15 ? (code G)

:cheers

Grimstonefire:

Now the flagellants might make excellant slaves :idea

Xander:

Oh my yes they would… o.o

These would be a great Hobgoblin substitute, and possibly conversion? Shorten the legs a bit, and you have a scrawny body with bare feet, very Hobgobliny.

Great link Hal, love those sprues!

hal:

Great link Hal, love those sprues!
I like the way you changed to title of the thread, nice one! :cheers

Belphagor:

Here are two pics of the Blorcs sprues:

Xander:

Do we know how many Flagellants will come in a box? The sprue seems pretty sparse in terms of models.

Uzkul Werit:

I would say 16 but nowfdays it’s anyones guess. Possible Hobgoblin conversion - Old Night Goblin head ontop of Flaglent body?

Xander:

I would say 16 but nowfdays it's anyones guess. Possible Hobgoblin conversion - Old Night Goblin head ontop of Flaglent body?

Uzkul Werit
I was thinking the same, though these guys seem tall, might have to shorten them up a bit. And I would probably use modified new NG heads. Smaller scale, would fit better methinks.

Uzkul Werit:

Are they any pics of fully assemblied Flagellants yet?

The Flying Beaver:

I like the look of those horned skulls!

Uzkul Werit:

There is a god! Thank Hashut - those skull emblems would make cracking banner tops too.

Xander:

Very Chaos Dwarfy! I like 'em!

Hashut’s Blessing:

I never got round to it, but was going to upload that picture myself. I think it could EASILY make a Temple to Hashut. Not THE Temple, but like a shrine along the road or perhaps a Lord/Noble’s personal Temple to Hashut…

gORCUS:

Anyone know the release date of the flatulence, I mean flagellants?:slight_smile:

Monty:

Fantastic terrain my Blunderbuss units will both be modelled on the stairs… YAY!

Also skulls are extremely funky. :slight_smile:

The Dark One:

Anyone know the release date of the flatulence, I mean flagellants?:)

gORCUS
at a guess i would say June