[Archive] Superfella's Bull Centaurs - with photos

Xander:

Whoa, excellent work buddy! Loving this!

superfella:

thanks guys.

i planned to have them finished yesterday, but i mis-judged how much green stuff I had left.

one of the guys from my games club is bringing me some on tuesday and my better half is going away for the weekend, so I dont see any reason why this time next week they couldnt be finished.

Hashut’s Blessing:

The other half leaving is always a great excuse to finish stuff off :smiley: Looking good so far. Cant wait to see the complete unit and painted too :smiley:

As to misjudging GS, I almost used up mine and so bought some more, but I found (a few days ago) the other half of the pack, which I’d assumed I’d used up. I haven’t even finished my first ever pack of GS!

Kera foehunter:

that a great set of bull centaurs great job superfella

superfella:

ah well another weekend over.

the good news is that the unit is now finished and ready for painting.

the bad news being i wont have the photos for you all to drool over until tomorrow night, as the camera on my mobile really doesnt do justice to all the effort I have put into this project.

anyways, stay tuned people!

Kera foehunter:

I have photos that i drool over* kera smiles*

but where waiting for yours photos

starscream:

ok, Superfellas having, erm “technical difficultys” so hes emailed me the pics to post.

They look rather spiffing.

superfella:

hehe yeah, im not sure whet im doing wrong, but its wontl et me upload any photos atm.

anyways, above, as posted by starscream, are the finished coversion pictures. hopefully i will start the paint job on them soon and further pictures will be posted as and when i take them.

furrie:

they look realy cool, I hope the paint will be as good as the conversion itself

superfella:

i shall do my very best not to disappoint!

Kera foehunter:

i like the drummer it look like he ran to fast and he digging end to slow down.

Lord Bzaark:

hmmm, I like (love) these BCs. I might try to do it, but with the plastic armoured chaos horses from the knights (oldish ones not the new plastic ones) I have lying about somewhere. a bit of greenstuff to cover the saddle and I guess it could work. best go and ‘borrow’ some of my brothers beastmen.

gulp

hope he doesnt throw my hellcannon at me again, the last time was about 5 months ago, and I have only managed to finish it again yesterday

Stubbs:

Wouw first I was like mmm whaaT?? lotr horses?? is he kidding me :stuck_out_tongue: but then it was huh they turned out very awsome lol I’m amazed how cool they are now :smiley:

Borador:

Nice BCs ^^ The massive axe looks sweet :slight_smile: Show 'm painted!!!