[Archive] Swissdictator Girlfriend

Swissdictator:

How many would that be :stuck_out_tongue:

What about the rest of us who are allowed, in the case of others glares randomly are stealthy about it? :stuck_out_tongue:

snowblizz:

Maybe we should lock this thread for all the married men watching :P

Godbob and his jolly rogers
Heeeey... don't ruin it for the rest of us just because of a few unlucky sods...
:~ :)

I'm continually surprised there's so many girls willing to participate in those teenage-sexdream-geekfests.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Maybe a secret password for all us single’s

Now I think Swiss should pick his faverite 5 then we’ll find those 5 and ask them to go on a date with Swiss at the end Swiss chooses his faverite and they all live happly ever after

Sojourn:

Now I think Swiss should pick his faverite 5 then we'll find those 5 and ask them to go on a date with Swiss at the end Swiss chooses his faverite and they all live happly ever after

they all live happily ever after? sounds like he doesn't need to make a choice. ;)

Swissdictator:

Sojourn threw me off, until her post the ones I thought were the cutest all had uniforms! :stuck_out_tongue:

snowblizz:

Sojourn threw me off, until her post the ones I thought were the cutest all had uniforms! :P

swissdictator
Ah but that one is also in an uniform.

The slutty elf-girl uniform. Very popular.:hat off

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

they all live happily ever after? sounds like he doesn't need to make a choice. ;)

Sojourn
Oh I forgot to put both oh well maybe he'll be lucky and get all of them :)

Swissdictator:

maybe he'll be lucky and get all of them :)

I don't need luck, I've been told I can be very suave/romantic. :hat

Kera foehunter:

God bob trying to stop these guys looking !!!

it would be like nailing jello to a tree!!!

GRNDL:

Mmmmm, slutty elves. /sigh Truly a worthwhile cause, I must remember to donate in its support.

And authentic, er, costuming…

One wonders how threads like this get started… Hmmmm… mostly its Kera… and mostly… We men can’t be blamed for it, aside from drawing too much enjoyment from it. I mean, its all innocent fun, right?

/waggles eyebrows and strokes beard.

Swissdictator:

/waggles eyebrows and strokes beard.

GRNDL
Down boy down! You'll scare them! :P

BilboBaggins:

Just remember married guys.

Look but don’t touch.

Obsidian:

Just what my wife says, lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

becarefull many older dwarfS. like you guys contacted STTS while see an elf!!

SLOWLY TURN TO STONE !!!

Bassman:

Nah, this is the kinda girl you should go for... :)

tjub
Such a pretty Russian girl, killer of nazis and fascits? This is one of my sexy dreams... lol :hat

Swissdictator:

Such a pretty Russian girl, killer of nazis and fascits? This is one of my sexy dreams... lol :hat

Bassman
Indeed! Nothing wrong with that! Though it's 'Fascists'... sorry I'm a history nut. :P

Kera foehunter:

swiss you stud!! why stop at one girlfriend here add this to your female army

cornixt:

Bassman
Shame that they were also into ethnic cleansing.

Here's a nice swiss girl to settle down with (can't find Sandra Bullock unfortunately):

BilboBaggins:

Here's a nice swiss girl to settle down with (can't find Sandra Bullock unfortunately):

cornixt
I think Jesse James might get mad if you give him Sandra.

zorn sabretooth:

Is that a Soviet Sniper? Looks like the Order of Lenin medal or hero of the Soviet Union (I think I have the names right).

Very pretty face, and the kind of evil smile I love. Nothing quite like a deadly woman!

Nice find Tjub!

swissdictator
It's official. Joe MCCarthy,LBJ and Harry Truman all just turned over in their graves
and Karl Rove has stopped accepting your calls