[Archive] Swivel Gun(1)

Necrotique:

Hey, I was just wondering what the reasonable price for a pre big hat edition swivel gun would be?

Cheers

:cheers

nitroglysarine:

I got mine for £3, Ive seen them go for £15 on eBay once or twice.

Necrotique:

Just snatched up two for $15 P&P inc so pretty pleased :slight_smile: Any specific crew for it, or same as other warmachines?

nitroglysarine:

it usually has the guy with his right arm up and the loader.

GOOD buy at two for $15, well done!

G.2:

Here is picture from “Clam’s Coloured Classic Collection”, here on these forums.

For a the full thread - Click HERE.

They are indeed a nice bunch of miniatures, and Clam has painted them beautifully. I would recommend having a look at the thread.

Da Crusha:

I think $15 USD is pretty reasonable. I don’t remember how much I paid for mine.

Necrotique:

Got two with it, and I think I’ll have a shot at making my own crew for the challenge of it :hat

Thanks for the help

Pyro Stick:

The crews for these come up pretty frequently so keep an eye out for them. You will probably be able to pick them up pretty cheaply.

Necrotique:

Will definitely have a look.

@Pyro - you sem to be the resident eBay sniper here… what do you have as a saved search?

I have “Available to Australia, search:Chaos Dwarf, Sort by: newly listed”

Though I’ve noticed lots listed as just “warhammer oop dwarf”

Would really love to get a good chance to find some bargains but it’s pretty hard to.

Pyro Stick:

I dont use any saved searches. I just check ebay every few days and search Chaos Dwarf, worldwide, then first sort by time ending soonest just in case anything i might be interested in is ending within the next few minutes then search by time newly listed and peruse the listings at my leisure lol. That way i see every auction and wont miss a thing unless its listed wrong. People seem to miss things by relying on saved searches. Ive never used them, not even once. Its pretty hard to get a good bargain now. Slowly its been decided by sellers going by the Buy It Nows thats chaos dwarfs are about as valuable as gold and over the years their prices have rocketed and i doubt they will go down any time soon. To find a bargain you just need to keep an eye on ebay and dont bid on anything until the last minute or else you will be needlessly putting the price up. Although make sure not to forget to bid. I once Watched a Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower. Forgot to bid and it went for 0.99p lol.

Necrotique:

Forgot to bid and it went for 0.99p lol.

Pyro Stick
Ouch. Haha, I'll follow your advice on that and search accordingly. It's just a pity as not many places ship to Australia (in comparison to other places)

G.2:

It's just a pity as not many places ship to Australia (in comparison to other places)

Necrotique
I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes an email to the seller asking them to consider posting to Australia helps, as long as you clearly state that you are happy to pay for the international postage.

Bolg:

I might have a spare swivel gun and crew left. I bought a bunch of them a while ago but I really only wanted one or two. send me a PM it you are interested.