[Archive] Table top standard

Will Liam:

Hi �?" I�?Tm no pro painter just want these guys at table top standard �?" are they Ok as they are or is there something else easy I can do to make them look better �?" any ideas would be great - cheers :cheers

http://imgur.com/l4glPPO

Bloodbeard:

Ahahahah!

That’s beyond table top standard. A bad standard is base coat + three colours - and that can look decent.

It’s a very nice looking regiment.

Helblindi:

Indeed, looks very nice! Nice enough to be a little jealous of!

Abecedar:

Like they said. Definitely far better than basic table top.

Will Liam:

Cool �?" I�?Tve added another layer of purple to the hair so they don�?Tt look so chalky but will stop at that cause these guys where driving me nuts and I want to move onto my sneaky gits �?" funny how when I painted them up they look good on the shelf but when I took a picture I had to tone everything down so now they don�?Tt pop as much and get lost a little �?" I suppose the trick is to find that happy medium �?" Thanks for the feed back �?" cheers Will

tjub:

Looks great!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Abecedar:

Pictures are like that. I can never get them to look the same as in real life

Admiral:

Tasty! You’re on the right track with your army given the painting standard.

Loidrial:

The only negative thing i found in the models to me are the missing painted “stitches” on the hat of few of those hobbs, the rest is above the table top standard

Darkmeer:

Loidrial is correct. It’s a lot of time to do what you’ve done, and tabletop standard is much lower quality than what you produced.

Will Liam:

Thanks again for the feedback guys �?" stitches it is then.

Willmark:

Hi �?" I�?Tm no pro painter just want these guys at table top standard �?" are they Ok as they are or is there something else easy I can do to make them look better �?" any ideas would be great - cheers :cheers
http://imgur.com/l4glPPO

Will Liam
You've got nothing to worry about, those look great.