[Archive] Talented? Update!

DAGabriel:

Hi guys,

want to show you two school pals of my son and their first cover song on youtube, what do you think?

fairoaks024:

wow, was very surprised, didn’t really expect it to be any good,

but they are excellent :o

regards

jim

Kera foehunter:

They Rock !!! love the accent, they sing great together they fit well as team…

are they Brother and Sister??

DAGabriel:

They are not related, only school pals even if Kevin finished school this year while Elli still has two years to go.

Kera foehunter:

That cool ! There English could pass as american in the mid-west…

I think they have more tallent than most of the American idol

Are they planning to be a duet and try to be singers

DAGabriel:

Kevin has done some solo things on youtube before, Ellie is into singing, piano and saxophone. My son is still hoping to do a band with them with him at the guitar.

What you said about American idol, lol! But it is the same with many casting shows here.

Think they dont have enough personal or familiar problems to make them interesting for TV even though Elli has got a serious heart problem. <br>I have got the feeling that most serious musicians avoid most of the casting shows, people looking tv aint no really serious jury. Seems like many hysterical screaming teenies are looking for the boy- or girlfriend they would like to have and tend to ignore the singing.

Veshnakar:

Definitely talented. Thanks! I enjoyed it.

DAGabriel:

@ Veshnakar: Oh, you are about to raise another soprano, right Veshnakar? How is she doing?

Veshnakar:

Very well actually! I’ve been trying to get her more and more activity and it’s been helping a lot but it’s still been a struggle. At least health-wise she is in the clear, at least for the time being.

DAGabriel:

Good to hear that, and yes, as far as I remember the voice of my Winnie at that age was more penetrating than melodic :wink:

DAGabriel:

An update for those, who liked the first song, this time a solo affair since her partner from the first video is taking part in “The Voice of Germany”:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk8h6whFWRM