[Archive] Tamurkhan out on Gamesday UK!

Norngahl:

See yourself!

Tamurkhan: Throne of Chaos, a Relic Contemptor Pattern Dreadnought and a Mk1c Deimos Pattern Rhino is available at the show!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Events/Games_Day_UK_2011.html

Would like to get Tamurkhan too, unfortunately I´m from Germany and have to wait a bit longer. Would wish to hear more about Tamurkhan once one grabbed it! Especially the parts about what artefacts became available, what the missing equipment does (for example napta bombs) and what remained equal to the know status quo.

Every hint would be taken with grace :smiley:

Best regards

Vogon:

I’ll be doing my best to get one and the I’ll post some updates as and when I can.

Bolg:

Thats good news!

not that I’m going or that I could afford the book at the moment, but still. good news

nilbog:

Excellent news! £45 seems a reasonable price considering the amount of stuff that’s supposed to be in it.

MartyF:

Excellent news! I’ll be there, hopefully early enough to guarantee a copy. If I get it I�?Tll be at the computer Sunday night UK time to answer any questions anyone may have. :slight_smile:

Coopervisor:

I’m not going to Gamesday, but already have the money put aside for the book when it’s on full release.

Looking forward to hearing from anybody lucky enough to grab one on the day as to what we can expect!

Xander:

DO WANT! O_O

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

rabotak:

same here!

hope it’ll be available on the website soon, if not tomorrow!

Admiral:

Now this is looking pretty.

Grimstonefire:

Hmmm…

Wonders how long it will be before it goes on general release?  It would determine the profiteering potential…

I had budgeted for £60 actually, so £45 is great news. :slight_smile:

Nicodemus:

Anyone going to DG UK able to pick me up a copy? I’m happy to send payment as well as shipping costs via Paypal!!

Galladorn:

The big question is WHEN do the rest of us get to buy a copy?

Veshnakar:

If anyone is going to be going that could let me know, I’ll pay for your book AND my own plus shipping to the US if someone could pick one up for me. PM if this sounds good.

KramDratta:

Subscribe to this Thread

Now all I have to do is wait for someone to post that its available online … unless someone can buy me a copy.

Swissdictator:

It might be wise to create a list of people wanting a copy, this is assuming you can buy more than one at the event.

Ugly Green Trog:

I lose patience with uploading from my mobile plus i’m taking pics with my proper camera so I prob won’beeuplodin onthe moove I will get what I can done sunday night exhaustion permitted.

MartyF:

I’d be happy to pick up extra copies of the book if they let you buy more than one, but I suspect they wont. If I can get more than one then I’ll offer it to people on here.

wallacer:

Wonders how long it will be before it goes on general release?  It would determine the profiteering potential...

Grimstonefire
That is the million dollar question.
I can't see why they'd wait too long after GDUK to release it. Delaying it wouldn't really gain them anything.

At any rate THAT BOOK WILL BE MINE.

MartyF:

I wonder how many they will have on sale on the day? Would be good to know just how early I have to get up to get it!

grimsnikk:

Oh man. If someone’s going for sure, I’ll send them the money to grab me one, though I’m sure so would many others. Not looking forward to $200 ebay purchase…